Dreamlike

It was a normal day-well not really, it was raining heavily outside their peaceful abode.

For Wonyoung, it was. But to her girlfriend for god knows how long- well they stopped counting after reaching their 5th year- it wasn't the case.

Yujin supposed to walk their cute bichon frise and she kept bugging Wonyoung to come with them. As much as she loves their child and her Yujin, she have something really important to do and it requires Yujin to not be around but I guess she dislike the rain sometimes because it stopped her girlfriend from going out.

There Yujin, sulking while hugging their child and a stressed out Wonyoung.

However, Yujin didn't missed out how Wonyoung sighed every now and then and it's bothering her.

"Ya, are you hungry? What's the problem?" Yujin asked as Wonyoung turned to look at her.

"Nothing and yes, please. I'm kinda hungry." She saw the clock.

"Ah right. I must've been sulking for too long to notice the time."

"Big baby." Wonyoung teased Yujin.

"Do you want to starve?" The latter just laughed.

Finally, Yujin's now in their kitchen and nowhere in her sight. She can now do the thing she's supposed to be doing, well her dumb self lost a very important object and she can't ask her girlfriend for help since it has something to do with her.

Now, where did she placed it?

She began searching every corner of their living room.

The couch. The carpet. The TV. Inside their dog's space. Every where but she still can't find the one she's looking for.

She started searching their bedroom first right after she found out that she lost it in noon time and that thing is still nowhere in her sight.

Frustrated, she decided to just help Yujin in the kitchen. She'd just continue the search after their dinner.

---------

Wonyoung must've eaten a lot because of her frustrations. She's now suffering inside their restroom- her stomach decided to punish her and now she's paying her sins.

(It's not just the character Wonyoung, the author, but you also bring your phone when you have your business or are you normal?)

Wonyoung just scrolled down mindlessly in her Instagram pictures while she spotted a certain picture of her and Yujin years ago. It was a picture of them in a cafe, she thinks, with their middle school uniform on. Cute.

She decided to do just click every single photo of them. There's this photo, they were wearing an orange tracksuit for the sport fest- Also, Yujin competed for running while she cheered because she's not sporty herself.

However, there's a certain picture which captured her attention, a picture of two of them in the airport while holding hands with a big smile plastered on their faces. How could she forget it?

It was their first time travelling without their parents, It's a plan together with their 10 other friends to go in Japan for summer. What's make it special that It's also the first time they admitted to the squad that they are indeed in a relationship after a thousands of denial from them.

Yujin and Wonyoung did come a long way. From friends to an unrequited love from Wonyoung- girlie is still contemplating if she's a het- to admitting that both of them has feelings for each other that resulted in being more than friends but less than a lovers but Yujin seems like the jealous type and Wonyoung being a goddess herself didn't help that guys and girls were always swooning over her, so Yujin just decided to put a label on them.