Drunk nights

‼️DISCLAIMER‼️

This is not connected on the last chapter. A random plot that I will not get away so I decided to write it immediately.

SHORT SHOT. Taglish.

------------------x

It's just one of those nights.

Just like the other nights.

"Pre, natatandaan mo ba yung teacher natin sa Math noon? Yung may gusto sayo?." Yena asked me out of nowhere.

I stopped drinking my beer for a moment to think.

Ah.

"Oo." I shortly replied.

Math

It was your favorite subject and the one I hated.

I remember you happily answering my homeworks because you said that solving Math problems is your stress reliever.

Up until now, I cannot believe it. I cannot also believe myself that I slowly loved that subject because of you.

Hays, I remember you again.

I shouldn't think of you again. You are no longer mine. Why would I even bother think of you when you don't even think of me in the first place?

You don't even miss me, right?

It sucks because I miss you badly.

I wonder why we had to break apart.

"Pre, stop spacing out!" My friend shouted at me.

"Sorry, pre! May naisip lang hehe." I start to gulp my bottle.

"Si Wonyoung no?" I stopped in my tracks as I hear the name.

"Sino pa ba?" I smiled.

"I swear, Yuj. You'll never move on if you're always like that." Yena sighed.

"Wala naman akong balak in the first place. I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Why would I? It's not like she would care naman? Besides, ayoko baka kasi bigla syang bumalik eh." I laughed at my last statement.

But that is impossible.

"As if naman na gagawin nya yun. Bumalik nga sa bansa parang di pa nya magawa, sa'yo pa kaya? C'mon it's been 2 years, give yourself a break!'' Yena said as she pat my back.

"I cannot. It's not an easy thing to do? You know? I cannot just magically move on. It's easy to say but hard to do. You'll never know how many time I tried but it doesn't work out because I don't wanna move on in the first place."

Yena just stared at me, so I continued talking.

"It is just so hard. I can't bring myself to do it because imagine moving on from the person you thought was going to be your last? I love her with all my heart. I am ready to give it all but I guess she doesn't feel the same way, she chose her career over me. I understand her decision, I gotta respect even though it hurts like hell from my part."

"Wonyoung was the one. I knew it from the first time I laid my eyes on her. I knew that she was gonna be the death of me. I knew that she would blow my mind up. I knew it all."

"That's why I did my best to get her. I even fight with those guys and to think I'm just merely a woman. I didn't even think that she would choose me but she did and it made me the happiest person alive the day she said 'Yes' to me."

"We were the happiest, you know? The way her eyes would sparkle whenever we're together. The way she smile at me, its so captivating. The way she laugh at my corny jokes, so contagious. I cannot. I am the luckiest person alive because with the fact that she is mine and I am hers."

"She is just too beautiful. No. Beautiful is an understatement. Most of the times, I love to call her 'Aphrodite' because God, I swear, She's just to gorgeous. I didn't love her just because of her face but it is her persona that captures me the most. Wonyoung's just too kind. Too soft-hearted. Too selfless and I am so inlove with her for that."

"I can't bring myself to blame her because of what's happening to me right now because I choose this. Pinili kong mahalin sya because I thought that It is the only right thing I can do.  It feels so right. Althought it is tearing me apart but It also feels so good. It feels so good to be love by her, I don't know if she still loves me by now but I am certain that I won't stop loving her."

"Ahh, that's why it hurts so much because it was so happy?" Yena asked.

"Yes."

----------

NAPAKA MEMA KO AMPT HAHAHSHAHAHAHA HUHU IZ*ONE BALIK NA KAYO PLS TANGINA DI KO NA KAYA 'TO,,, SOBRANG MISS KO NA KAYOOOOO!!!!

TSAKA YUNG ANNYEONGZ POTA GALAW GALAW NAMANNNNN!! FED MY HUNGRY ANNYEONGZ HEARTEU HEHEHE