MK x Freddy or Reader x Freddy one shot

This is MK's POV btw. Hope you enjoy. If you want, you may add your name instead of MK for a Freddy x Reader one shot. An if your doing that, ignore the part where Mike is your brother.

My brother passed me the newspaper as I was eating my breakfast. I looked at the part where it was circled.

"HELP WANTED: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza: Family Pizzeria looking for security guard to work the nightshift. 12 am to 6 pm."

I live with my brother, Mike, he works at Freddy Fazbear's.

"Monitor cameras, ensure saftey of equipment and animatronic characters. Not responsible for injury/dismemberment. $120 a week. To apply call, 1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR"

As Mike walked to the car, I followed him. I got in the back seat and he drove to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. When we got there, I walked straight to the office.

"I would like to apply for a job here!"

"Please sign these papers." The manager gave me the paper and I signed them. "Welcome to the job Marykate."

We shook hands and I walked to the security room. Mike was sitting next to me, waiting for the animatronics to approach at the right time.

"Yar Har Har! Mikey's back!" A fox said running down the hallway.

Mike shut the door and I looked at the other door. I heard a creepy laughter and looked at the hallway cameras. A bear was walking down here. I closed the door. Mike opened the other door and turned the light on. No Animatronic was there. I opened the other door and turned the light on. No Animatronic. Then I looked at the hallways. A chicken was walking very slowly down here.

"Mike! We have your pizza!" The chicken said. I shut the door.

The bear walked toward the door and punched it open.

"What?! The Animatronics cant do that!" Mike hissed at the bear.

"Hello little girl. Im Freddy, That's Chika, Over there is Foxy, and He's Bonnie. May I show you around?" Freddy held his hand out.

"S-Sure..." I stuttered, shaking a bit. "Are you going to hurt me?"

"What? No! We dont hurt people unless they are going to kill us." Freddy Chuckled.

I looked at the rooms with him. I looked at Freddy. I saw another fox with a bow, green torn sleeved shirt, brown torn legged pants, and black shoes. She reminded me a bit of Foxy. We continued our walk and he showed me a machine that the girl made to help Animatronics turn into humans. When he demonstrated, I sort of liked him when he turned into a human. He was so cute! His eyes sparkled in the light. He looked at the time.

"5:00AM?!?!" He carried me back to Mike and waved me good bye.

DING DONG! *CHEERING* 6:00AM...

"Ok Mk, lets go." Mike said and we walked to the car.

5 days later

"Hello Mk!" Freddy said, hugging and kissing my cheek.

I smiled an kissed his cheek, hugging him a little tighter. Freddy is now my boyfriend.