Chapter Sixteen

Lillian stood with crossed arms as everyone watched the first taping for Red Woody movie. 

"And cut!" Lyla yelled. 

All the boys stood up clapping, Lillian still stood with a blank look, arms crossed. Lyla could see the woman wasn't too happy, Chibs cheered like all the other boys. Lillian walked up to Lyla, wrapping a hand around the other blonde. 

"I'll be in the office," Lillian looked over to her Old man, seeing his eyes were on the girls. Rolling her own, Lyla could see the irritation.

Lillian walked away, making sure to pass by Chibs eyes as she did so. The man looked around to see she didn't stop, but looked around his brothers to see they were staring at him. 

"Wha?" he asked looking at the other men.

"Tread lightly, she seems pissed," Bobby spoke up. 

Chibs sighed knowing that she was and something was bothering her. He ran after Lillian catching her arm just as she walked into the office. 

"Hey, love. Wha's wrong?" he asked, hand still holding her arm. 

Lillian didn't move, didn't say a word. Just stood still, hoping the male would leave her alone. 

"Nothing," she finally answered, not looking up. Chibs sighed, dropping her arm as he walked closer, embracing her into a hug. 

"Alright. When your ready to talk, I'm here," he whispered into her ear, making the woman shiver at his words. A smirk pulled the man's lips, seeing he was able to get a reaction from her.  

"I'm fine. I'll see you later babe," Lillian turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing the man's cheek. Chibs nodded, a smile on his face as he let go of Lillian, watching the woman walk into the office, he himself left with the other Sons. 

***

Later in the day Lillian had been there for the whole fight at Diosa. Chibs walked straight to Lillian, looking for any marks. The woman knew better than to walk into that fight. She had noticed Abel had walked into the kitchen where the man was. 

The sheriff knocked on the counter top, getting Jax and Chibs to follow her. Lillian got a weird vibe from the woman, not liking her at all. Lillian stood up, leaving Gemma and the boy and getting closer to the door. 

Lillian had crossed her arms, waiting for her old man. When the door open Lillian watched the sheriff said something to the boy as the words from Nero were heard;

"Leave the humping to you guys."

Lillian raised an eyebrow looking at the man. Jax looked over at Lillian, seeing the look she was giving them.

"Keep your man on a leash. Looks like the sheriff has taken an interest," Jax joked a smirk on his face. 

"Aye, don't tell my pregnant Ol' lady that," Chibs pointed at the blond man.

Lillian sighed, she knew there was a reason she shouldn't trust the woman. 

"I'll make sure to lock him up," Lillian poked, her stare turning to Chibs. 

The man sighed, knowing that she wasn't going to be happy with this sheriff around. Lillian had told the man she was leaving, heading home for the day. Chibs watched her leave. When Lillian was out the door she went into her car. 

Lillian felt like she needed a break. She wanted some time away from the craziness that was surrounding SAMCRO. The woman had thought, on her drive home about visiting her mother again. 

Lillian sat at the couch, folding the laundry that started to pile up when Chibs walked through the door. The man walked in, after meeting with the sheriff. He saw Lillian at the couch, folding the laundry. He starred for a minute, he was so unsure of how he got lucky. How he could have an Old lady like her. 

The woman had been through a lot and he could tell by the many scars on her body. The way she would cower when she first showed up. When someone voice raised and she would look down, eyes closed as if reliving the moments that caused her pain. 

Lillian looked up when she felt eyes on her. The woman looked at Chibs, seeing his eyes on her. Lillian smiled, folding the last towel as she set it down onto the couch. 

"Let me make you something to eat," Lillian stood up, grabbing onto Chibs hand and leading him into the kitchen.

"I might know of something," his devilish smirk lit his face up. 

Lillian giggled at the man, knowing what he meant, "No that," She pulled on Chibs hand, bringing him closer to her body. The bump on her stomach coming close to touch him, "I love you, Filip."

Chibs smiled, his hands on her lower back, "I love ya too, Lily."