What Next

*Third POV*

Masami launched for the sound nin .

The Sound nin launch a attack at her and the rest of her team.

When the dust rose he laughed and shouted at his conscious team member. “Looks like I blew them away Dosu.”

At that moment a deranged laughter filled the field.

“So you think you blew us away? Too cute!” Masami spoke steping out of the dust in the light to show the black markings running up and down her arms and legs and part of her face.

“Hm. Well I see the Sasuke and the other two got blown away then.”

Another crackle filled their ears and everyone but Masami turned to where the tree used to be and seen Sasuke sitting Naruto and Sakura down.

“You can’t get rid of us that easily you fool.”

“Zaku stop Orochimaru has given them power. You won’t win.” Dosu fearfully told his partner.

Zaku didn’t listen he was blinded by his anger that the two avoided his attack. He prepared his self for another attack but before he could. Masami ran to him grabbing his wrists in a fluid motion with one hand and the other she hit him in the stomach with her palm. Zaku went flying towards Sasuke who with no hesitation pulled both Zaku’s arms behind his back and but his foot in the center of his back.

“You seem pretty attached to your arms.” Sasuke pulled as he spoke. In a instance a deafening crack was gone. Sasuke kick Zaku back to his team and stalked towards them.

Itachi and Kisame who was watching all this from the trees. Felt the need to interfere.

Itachi grabbed the white haired girl. Hugging her until all the power she felt surging through her disappeared. “Itachi. I’m sorry I failed.” She murmured before passing out again.

Sasuke watched the interaction through narrowed eyes as Kisame tried to hold him in place. Itachi slowly walked to Sasuke and poked him in the middle of his forehead.

In that moment you could see Sasuke face relax and he smirked a little and the gesture he still loved so much. He stopped struggling in Kisame hold as Itachi slowly hugged him as his power surge went away.

Everyone looked upon the seen with confused eyes at the three. Sakura actually smiled at the peace on Sasuke’s face. Before Itachi disappeared he whispered on thing to his brother.

“You’ll understand one day otouto.”

Itachi and Kisame disappeared from the area. Leaving Teams 7, 10 , and Guy.

Sasuke Wallked over to Masami lifting her in his arms and turned to walk away before he could Dosu called out to him.

“Uchiha Sasuke you and Hatake Masami are too strong for us. Here take our scroll leave us in peace.” He said tossing the scroll to Sasuke who caught it in his hand. He readjusted Masami weight after and walked back to the group.”

Dosu hurriedly collected his team and got far away.

*Sasuke POV*

I sat on the ground and laid Masami on my lap I looked at my hands.

‘What was that power.” I thought to myself.

I wanted to know why was it Itachi who was able to calm me down. Why wasn’t I able to just kill him right there. What did he mean by “I’d understand one day.” My hand instinctively went to my forehead.

I looked around to see everyone gone and Naruto up.

I felt Masami shift on my lap and open her crystal eyes. The one I love so much.

She immediately hugged me. And whispered. “I’m so sorry Ducky.”

I didn’t have nothing to say. I just stroked her hair comfortingly.

Naruto was the first to speak up. “What’s next?” he asked Sitting down next to Sakura.

Masami let me go and spoke. “We only have one scroll.”

“No we don’t.” I told her holding up the other scroll the sound nin gave me.

“good job. There’s a river nearby. How about  we go make a campsite and get some food.” She suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement. She got the scroll from me and sealed it away with the other one. And we got up and started walking.