Chapter 15

“So lets get down to business then?”  I said peering into the cabin.  “Jeremy invite me in.”  I said looking at him.  “WHO INVITED HER?”  Bonnie snapped walking towards me.  “I did.  I thought it would be good because she could maybe help Jerm-“  Elena was cut off by her brother.  “Come in Emerald.”  He said softly.  I smirked.  “Great so lets start this inter- Atticus Shane!?”  I said in disbelief.  “Emerald Maison.”  He greeted, I sped over to him shoving him against a wall.  “What are you doing here?  Finding someone else to do your dirty work?”  I snarled.  “Let. Him. Go.”  Bonnie ordered and I pulled away from shane with a glare.

“DO NOT use the magic Shane is teaching you.”  I whispered in Bonnies ear.  “What?  How do you two no each other?”  She asked out loud.  “Long history.  Although thats for another day, and we don't need to discuss things that don't want to be dug up.  Lets start.”  I smirked pushing Jeremy into the seat and walking back over to Bonnie.  “Why would you help me?  You hate me, I tried to kill you and Klaus.”  I sighed.  “Im doing what a norm witch would do, warn her own.  Trust me when I say this, I would like nothing for that to drink all your blood and drain you right now after everything you've done but Im showing you mercy, just don't do expression, its not natural.”  I was interrupted by Shane.

“Okay talk to him.”  Professor Shane said to Elena.  She inhaled deeply.  “Im not sure what to say.”  Elena stuttered.  “You chose to do this at your families vacation house, maybe start in telling him why.”  Elena nodded understanding and exhaled heavily.  

“Every holiday we came here, this place was family and when mum and dad died, Jenna made us come here.  And we thought it was an awful idea, but it was like mum and dad were here with us.”  Jeremy’s eyes opened as Elena finished telling us her little story about why she chose this place to meet.  I knew there was something else to why she chose here.  “They would’ve  wanted us to stick together Jer.  To fight for eachother, no matter what.”  Jeremys eyes went dark, his face hard. 

“Jeremy.”  Professor Shane started.  “How do you feel about Elena right now?”  

“She ruined our lives.  She's not even my real sister.  She's just the reason that everyone I ever loved has died.  She means nothing to me.  I will kill her, even if that means that I will die myself.”  Jeremy said darkly, almost robotically.

Shane hit the stick against the floor.  “DID IT WORK?”  Jermey exclaimed.  I laughed,  “Your inner hunter is horrendous.”  I said shaking my head.  “I brought you here to help.  Not make fun.”  Elena growled at me.

“Will I ever not want to kill my sister.”  I frowned,  “Jeremey, you're a hunter.  Unfortunatly its in your nature to want to kill every vampire thats near.” He sighed as he picked up another picture of him and Elena from when they were younger.

“You okay?  Shane wants to try again.”  Bonnies voice said from behind us.  I jumped up at her voice, and then suddenly Damon appeared from behind her. “Survey says professor Shane has been dipping into the magical herbs a little too much.  If he thinks using a vampire to suppress the need to kill another one is going to work on a hunter.  Its like dangling a cheeseburger in front of someone on a master cleanse.”  I bit my lip.  “Damons right.”  I sighed.  “Damon and I are gonna go out.  You too talk.  Jeremy you need Bonnie, and stop using Shane.”  I growled as I grabbed Damons arm.