When Craig Hated Fanfiction

"Ugh Craig do you have to go?" Tweek said with his arms wrapped securely around his boyfriend's body in an attempt to get him to stay put.

Craig patted the hands around his waist. "Yes Tweek. You know how my mom is if I'm out too late."

Tweek pouted and smothered his face into the noirette's back. "Can't you just spend the night?"

The taller male sighed and turned around in the hold to look down at his blonde. "I can spend the night tomorrow. I have to watch Tricia in the morning." Craig put his hands against Tweek's face his thumbs lifting up the corner of Tweek's mouth to try and get him to smile before he left.

"Ugh I'll be so bored tonight." Tweek said shaking his head to get Craig's hands off his face. "What will I do?"

Craig smirked down at the blonde and gave him a ruffle of the hair. "I'm not sure Honey, but I think this is a sign you need a hobby."

"What?" Tweek said standing up straight without leaning onto his boyfriend. "I have plenty of hobbies."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Craig said crossing his arms, his face looking amused by the new subject.

"Like baking and...something else that I'm forgetting right now." Tweek said defiantly. "Who needs more than two hobbies anyways?"

"You do." Craig smiled at the huffing blonde and leaned down to kiss his head. "See you tomorrow night Tweek."

Tweek rolled his eyes watching his boyfriend walk out the door. "See you tomorrow."

Once the noirette left Tweek walked upstairs to his room and flopped himself on his bed with a groan. He got bored so easily that when Craig left after hanging out, he felt like anything was the same as watching paint dry. Despite the refusal to admit it, Tweek did need another hobby to occupy his time. Baking can only take up so much time and his other hobby was just looking at pictures of cute animals.

In a last ditch effort to do something with his time Tweek opened his email app on his phone and started to clean out the old emails that he didn't care to check. After he had cleaned out the boring emails he saw his spam folder had an excessive amount of crap in it, so the blonde finally tapped the icon for the spam folder and started to clean that up as well.

Then a certain header to an email caught his eye.

Hope you like this one! I spent most of last night writing it and I think it's pretty fluffy!

Tweek tilted his head at the familiarity of the words.

The email wasn't sent by anyone he knew as far as he knew, yet here they are writing...something for him in hopes that he likes it.

He clicked on the email and it opened up to a full length story.

"Baking With The Ones You Love by Lisa Akimoto?" Tweek said to himself as he read the title of the story.

Not seeing anything better to do the blonde kept on scrolling and proceeded to read a fanfiction about him and Craig baking a cake together which was filled with plenty of kisses.

"Tweek! I'm here!" Craig called as he walked into the Tweak Residence yet unlike usual, his blonde was nowhere to be found waiting for him.

Whenever Craig was coming over Tweek would be sitting by the window waiting for him to come and leap into his arms once he did arrive, but this time there was no waiting boyfriend and he had to let himself in with the spare key. He was almost worried, but then the sound of a happy squeal subdued the worry in his heart. The blonde probably realized that he was here now and was squealing in excitement that he was here, so Craig climbed the stairs to Tweek's room and opened his door holding his arms open for the squeeze he gets from his blonde when they see each other.