Pillow Talk

*Quick Summary for those who don't like these types of stories*

It's about a broken up Tweek and Craig and they try to work on their slightly toxic relationship while hooking up 

Okay that all Byeeee

*Summary over*

"I wanna get back together."

Tweek sighed and looked at the ceiling fan that was still slowly turning. "Craig..."

"Just hear me out."

Tweek turned his head to look at Craig. "We do this every time."

"I know..."

Tweek groaned and scrunched his brows together. "Then why?"

"Because every time..." Craig shrugged and turned on his side, hand gently stroking Tweek's arm with the knuckles of his hand. "I still want to be with you."

Tweek shook his head. "You know that hurts to hear."

"I'm sorry." Craig laid back again and let his hand find Tweek's. "But it's true."

---

"Oh fuck-" Tweek panted and gripped hard onto Craig's shoulder. "Oh god."

Craig's face tightened as he quickened. "Your fucking voice."

Tweek tightened up and only shivered after that wave of pleasure had come and gone. "Oh wow."

Craig pulled out with a sigh before smiling down at Tweek. "Is everything you're going to say start with oh?"

"Oh-" Tweek smirked and let his fingers play with the slight hair that grew on Craig's chest. "I don't know."

Craig let his head land on Tweek's with a rather hard thud, the two of them wincing at the contact. "Sorry."

"You're okay." Tweek bumped their noses with a more gentle touch.

Craig hummed and savored the way they could melt together, their voices and bodies soft as they spoke with one another. Tweek's smile as Craig complained about his business classes felt mocking, but he could only feel pleased by the face. Tweek feeling the same satisfaction by the confused face Craig made when he explained his recent architecture project, the feeling warming further to his cheeks when Craig nodded and said 'sounds... intellectual'.

A ping on a phone interrupted their small talk.

"Hold that thought."

Tweek picked up his phone and read the message he had received.

Craig watched as Tweek read over an email that had been labeled urgent, the room felt warm and light just because of that blond's presence in it. Craig's hands reached out and pulled Tweek in as he read, embracing all of that warmth that Tweek made radiate from his chest.

"There's a shipment coming tomorrow-" Tweek accepted the small kiss on his lips, but pouted as he shared. "I have to be up at 6 AM to get it."

Craig kissed Tweek's cheek bone. "I want you back."

Tweek paused his thinking about the upcoming shipment for the shop and sighed, turning off his phone and resting it back on the nightstand. "Craig..."