EPISODE 2 : YOU?

MONDAY, 7:00 AM

Choi Ahri

Ugh, it's Monday and that means the first day of school.
And I hated that.

But I had no choice but to get up.
I sighed snoozing off the alarm, I finally got off the bed and went directly to the bathroom to freshen up.

7:30 AM

I got off my shower and put my robe on. after that, I brushed my teeth, did my morning skincare.

7:40 AM

I opened my closet and picked my school uniform up, I put my uniform on. After that, I did my makeup, I didn't put much on because I didn't want to exaggerate my face.

Last but not least, I put my perfume on.
The Honey-like scent filled the room, perfect.

8:00 AM

I picked my bag up and head downstairs, mom isn't here so I assumed that she's already at work.

"here's your breakfast, eat well sweetie -mom <3"

I picked up the vote and put it in my pocket, under the note was a sandwich for breakfast I picked it up and brought it with me and proceeded outside. Outside, Mr. Im was waiting for me.

"Ms. Choi, you're early today." Mr. Im teased.

"I'm always early Mr. Im." I chuckled.

"You always say that, let's go before you get late Ms. Choi," he said.

I nodded as I got in the car.

10 minutes have passed and we're already at school. "Thank you, Mr. Im." I smiled. 

"No problem Ms. Choi, I'll be going now." 

I nodded, walking towards the massive gate. "Ahri noona!" I hear a voice call, it was my best friend beomgyu. "Beomgyu-ah!" I called back. "Hi noona, what did you do in summer?" Beomgyu asked. "Well it was great I guess, I got to go to the Philippines. It was really hot, but it was fun." I recalled the great time I spent there with my parents, it was good while it lasted.

"Really? that's cool! I want to go there one day, but I spent my summer in Paris." Beomgyu shared. "Cool! I guess we're even now!" I giggled. 
"Let's go inside now, we don't want to be late." Beomgyu reminded

We linked our hands and walked inside the campus Beomgyu is my best friend since diapers, he's always been there for me. Listened to my problems, rants and other things. I'm greatful to have a good friend like Beomgyu, I really see him as a brother. Being an only child, it was really hard struggling by myself, I had no one to talk my problems to. But luckily Beomgyu came into my life, and suddenly my life became better.

Third Person POV

Beomgyu on the other hand, have been developing feelings for his beloved best friend. He would constantly be cautious around her, he would be a shy boy when around her noona. He really liked her, cared for her.

They walked inside the school, they immediately went to the faculty to pick up their schedules.
Once they did, they compared each other's schedules.
"I have French class, Physics, PE, Math, Science, and History. What do you have?" Ahri asked.
Beomgyu frowned, "I have Physics, Geometry, Music, Biology, English and Spanish class." Beomgyu recited before resuming to speak.
"I only have one subject with you noona." Beomgyu pouted.

Ahri smiled "You're so cute." she pinched his cheeks, Beomgyu blushed "It's ok, we'll still see each other again on lunch time." she soothed.

The Bell Rang and students we're rushing to their respective classes, causing the duo to say goodbyes and see you laters.

____

Choi Ahri POV

I walked inside the classroom, only to be met with familiar faces. I sighed walking towards my seat by the window at the back, I sat down and since there was no one beside me I put my bag beside me.
I took out my book and started reading it.

minutes have passed and I can hear the door open, I can probably tell that the teacher's here, because the noise died down.
"Welcome back to school class! I hope this year will be as successful as last year!" Ms. Kim exclaimed.
I listened to her short speech without looking away from my book.
"Today we have a transferee joining us! You can come inside now!" Ms. Kim invited the transferee inside, and I could hear the door opening.

When he walked in girls were murmuring, probably because of how handsome he was. If he wasn't handsome, they wouldn't pay attention to him. What a society we live in today.
"Hello everyone, My name is Huening Kai. I am 16 years old and I hope we can be friends."
he introduced.

wait.

isn't that the cute guy?

that I bumped into yesterday?

ANGELA' S NOTE :
What do you think will happen? Please vote and don't forget to save this to your reading list or library! Comment down below, Don't be Afraid to share your thoughts! 📚🌟

ANGELA' S NOTE :What do you think will happen? Please vote and don't forget to save this to your reading list or library! Comment down below, Don't be Afraid to share your thoughts! 📚🌟

wattpad, all rights reserved. ©️