fun facts

does anybody even read this? also, spoilers.

- Kiyana knows multiple ways to knock somebody unconscious without a weapon of any kind.

- Mikoto is the youngest out of all 16 of them — her birthday is December 29.

- That also means that it's a perfect opportunity for Hiro to give her birthday/christmas gifts... just to mess with her.

- Minako has her hair in a cat-like style because her first game she made was based off of her cat Mr. Meowington.

- Ace Attorney is Mutsuro's guilty pleasure. He's played all the games. And watched the anime.

- Sumiye sometimes likes to use her camera for actual photographs instead of entity-hunting. She's a great photographer.

- Ryori has a garden full of everybody's favourite flowers. He plans to give them as gifts. Mikoto comes to use them for tea blends as well.

- Renjire or Daiki tie for the most dirty-minded person in the class.

- When she's not dancing, Mao likes to design clothing and accessories.

- Neboru takes an interest in fencing when taking a break from archery.

- Tansa and Shiho totally try and bake together in the kitchen. Key word: Try.

- Yumeko actually could have gone to Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Ballerina or the Ultimate Figure Skater. Mao could have entered as the Ultimate Ballerina as well, however was forced not to.

- When sleeping, Kiyana has a stash full of different types of knives in her bedside drawer. Y'know. Just in case.

- Hiro has forgiven Daiki for killing him.

- Hinata knows how to do origami. Him and Daisuke are currently trying to fold 1000 of them for that wish.

- Without a doubt, Neboru is mentally a boomer.

- Ryori's favourite bird is the potoo. Hiro laughed when he was shown a picture of it.

- When coming up with a groupchat name, Renjire changed it to something... Unholy. Tansa immediately changed it to protect the sheltered Mikoto.

- Hinata has the worst immune system. It's either Yumeko or Daisuke who insist on taking care of him, though the best caretaker when anybody is sick is Tansa.

- The worst caretakers are Hiro, Minako, and Sumiye.

- Sumiye's favourite non-anime show is Gravity Falls.

- Mutsuro and Mao knows all lyrics to every minecraft parody.

I may add more. Idk.