Chapter| One

Anastasia's POV|

Every evening I always and I mean ALWAYS hear unpleasant sounds, and yet it's not like we are next door apartment wise.. WE are LITERALLY a HOUSE apart.. Screw me.. Screw life and screw... Ugh.. Never mind.. As my thought begins to scatter and disappear from the interruption of a woman screaming and shouting and also a man grunting, I bury my face underneath my pillow to try to muffle the sound.

That totally helped..

I sigh and look up to see my baby, Ryu run into the room and hop onto my bed. I smile at least a little due to my fur baby's company for a few moments till the noise increased.

~Alright Anastasia.. Just stay calm.. Maybe this all will die down soo—~

As my thoughts blow out of one ear and out of the other, I groan and slide out of my bed due to the loud knocking on my door. 

"Ana girl! Let me in hoe!" My best friend Trinity shouted. I groan out of frustration and pull on my hair a little before sliding my slippers onto my feet and walks over to the door, opening it to see her drenched due to the small storm that occurring while the fucker screws with the whore in the other house.

"I know.. DAMN well you hear what's going on next door." Trinity shouted somewhat, I roll my eyes and pull her inside while slamming the door shut and locking it. I know damn well she didn't ask the stupidest and most obvious question..

"Just as loud as your loud knocking and your obnoxious voice? Totally." I sneered and she placed her hand over her heart playfully which made a smile appear across my face.

"Girl, you're so lucky you're my best friend because I would've had you in a headlock." Trin laughed and pulled me into a tight hug.

I embraced her as I held onto her a bit longer than I'm sure we both expected, as I let her go I hear the broad get even louder. I pinch the bridge of my nose but as I open them I see a cup of wine and I smiled a little and grabbed the cup from her hand.

"I can't drink too much, I need to get some sleep soon and I don't have time to be late in the morning." I sigh before putting the cup up to my lips and taking a sip.

"Ana, there is no need to worry. Aren't you off tomorrow?" Trin asked as she poured herself a cup of wine for herself, chuckling as she realize the bump and grind was done and over with.

I nodded before taking another sip of the red wine that's in the cup.

"So.. Have you talked to Leati?"

I nearly choked on the wine that was basically being swallowed, well.. Almost.. I held onto my chest and looked over at Trinity who is clearly giggling while playing with Ryu.

"My- excuse me, our boss??" I sat up and folded one leg over the other.

Trin nodded as she placed her cup down onto the island before walking away from Ryu and the stool she was once sitting on, she sat next to and gently nudged my arm.

"No.. I haven't actually, besides why does it matter?" I frowned and ran my fingers through my hair as I took a deep breath before leaning my head back against the couch. Speaking of which, I'm Leati's assistant if you all were wondering. I've been working for him for literally six years.. I started at a young age but I didn't want to follow my mothers footsteps.. Which was becoming a stripper..

"Bitch.. How are we going to have a chill week if you haven't spoken to the cunt! You know he will listen to you and probably allow it because he has a thing for you." Trin smirked and pinched my cheek.

She has one more time to lay her hand on me..

"He doesn't like me are you that delusional?" I shoot at her which causes her to frown. I roll my eyes and get up onto my feet and so does Ryu.

"No it's just we need his approval, besides you promised you would go to that party with me tomorrow night." Trinity sighed and whined a little which caused me to groan and stump my feet on the ground a bit like a three year old who can't get their favorite candy.

"Ugh fine! Just do shut your ass up I'll talk to boss man."

Trinity cheered and stood onto her feet quickly and jumped on me. I gasp and drops her onto the ground.

Is this bitch trying to kill me and drag me to hell? I think the FUCK not.

Trinity laughed and stands onto her feet, brushing herself off. She opens her mouth to speak but I quickly beat her to it.

"You're welcome, I love you too. Now please, get your ass out. I'll see you at work tomorrow goodnight." I say while gently dragging her out of the house by her hand. As she tries to say something else I close the door in her face and locks the door.

I lean my back against the door and looked up at the ceiling before sliding down onto my feet and burying my face into my knees, I sigh as I hear Ryu run up to me. He whines and rubs his head against me, feeling and sensing the shit tons of emotions running through my head and coursing through my body.

How am I going to ask him...

Will we able to take a week vacation..?

One thing that's running through my mind other than that wanker beginning to have his third round with the tramp..

Did Leati really have some sort of feelings like Nao assumes he has? Well, there is only one way to find out.. Right?

Welp.. That's the first chapter! Hopefully you all enjoyed it! As I said it's been a long time since I've done one of these so PLEASE don't judge me.🤧

Next chapter will be arriving soon! What do you think will happen next loves?