Chapter 18: Flight School.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Listen, I have started going back to a summer practice for a sport at my school. It has left my muscles tired and stiff. With an actual sleep schedule now, I somehow am losing time to make chapters. So be patient.

Again, point out any grammar mistakes. I will not be mad at you for doing so. Edit: I fixed the grammar mistake that was here, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month has passed faster than I thought it would and I successfully was able to get that feeling of becoming stronger. It felt like it was forever ago since I last felt it. I mean, it had been 8 months since then.

Mom and dad were shocked at my subtle advance in strength, but figured that was just a normal thing for me and continued their guidance for Odin and Aqua.

Though Odin was annoyed at the idea of training and practice, he still did his fair share of work.

Aqua kept her diligent mana training going, having never stopped in the first place other than to take a break and gather mana again before training some more.

Training, training, training. Maybe it's because of the humans that will attack 2 months from now, but mom and dad are even refreshing themselves on their magical skills and abilities to face whatever may come.

Seeing the majesty of their skills and capabilities that they have gained and learned over the course of their lives was quite the sight. Their mana looked so clear and precise. The light and blue colors flowing around created a harmonious atmosphere as if the two were destined to be together.

Dad and mom said that we were doing an activity today. I wonder what it will be?

Mom and dad carried us to the top of an edge of the mountain early in the morning. The sun hadn't even begun to rise yet. They put us down on the edge of a ledge. That ledge having a 50 foot drop to the ground below it.

The ledge was a wide flat surface giving enough room for even my parents to move just a little bit.

"Today, your bodies should be old and powerful enough to be able to fly." Dad announced, spreading his wings out, "With a powerful swing of your wings, us dragons dominate the sky with no opposition. I trust that in due time, one day you'll dominate that sky once I am no longer able to."

Saying some heavy, but inspirational things, dad began to flap his wings for lift off. His large body staying stable in his neutral flight as he peered down on us drove a tiny sense of fear not only for myself, but any who must fight this monster.

"To begin with, my children, you need to have a sense of control to your wings. I'm certain that you are already have that?" The blue Water Dragon questioned his new flight students.

""Yes sir!"" Odin and I shouted back to play along.

"Good. Now before you take a single step off that ledge, I want you to practice gaining altitude where you stand." Dad warned, not wanting us to just recklessly jump off and try to fly.

This should be easy.

Because of my past life, I had a little bit of understanding of aerodynamics, allowing me to easily grasp what to do with my wings to fly.