Chapter 5: Dad Is In Danger, Let's Heal Him!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new chapter, hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With the danger that is coming our way, I need to prepare.

Let's think about it this way, Sans had told me that there are 29 other reborn dragons aside from myself. I don't know about them, but I think Sans doesn't think that any of us were to be able to develop as far as I did. Hence his surprise in the logs.

So that means that most of the other dragons are going to be weaker than me, they all will deal with humans in the next 6 months. That means that it will be very well possible to beat it if ones weaker than me can have a chance doing it.

If a dragon of hatchling level was tasked in helping their guardians in pushing back humans by Sans, then that means that someone of my strength should be able to handle it too. Sans also didn't know of my birth circumstances, so that means that all the humans are going to be of a certain strength.

I have 2 Ancient class level parents who, as you can by their titles, have many years of life and fighting experience. They hunt catastrophe class monsters for breakfast. That's how powerful an Ancient class is. They are powerful because most dragons don't live that long due to being hunted when they are still developing.

If I had to say, I am extremely fortunate.

The humans are probably only going to be prepared to fight a low-tier Master rank dragon to a peak tier at the most. I think this because apparently a dragon, once they become a master rank are considered adults.

Sans also thinks that my reaching of Master rank was unprecedented, something this scenario isn't prepared to handle.

Also, I don't think that 6 months is enough time to prepare to fight something higher than Master rank.

I do not have the knowledge of the human's technological advancements or of how they fight. Is this a time of sword and magic? Or just normal humans with only themselves to rely on and no magic like my old world?

Well, dragons exist as well as mythical creatures, so my best bet is on S&M. I also can use magic so that only confirms it.

Also, I don't know how large this world is or it's geography. Since I don't know that, I can't get a rough grasp of the resources that human countries hold. Is the one closest to here properly equipped to even deal with a dragon of Master rank?

Even they do have the resources to deal with a Master rank, will they want to risk that war potential on a dragon that is not causing anyone trouble? Oh, I guess it was a good thing father didn't kill those humans.

And because it is practically set in stone that they will attack, will they attack again once they realize that 2 Ancient classes are living in this simple cave? There is no treasure here, no gold or jewels. The only thing worth stealing is me, but the risk far outweighs the gain.

If humans, Heroes, that are sent here are able to deal with Ancient classes, then that means that this scenario is rigged. In my opinion, sending a Hero to kill dragons that have caused no one any harm is just plain stupid. Why risk one of your best pieces just for some random dragons? If that happens, there is nothing I can do about it.

Let's just hope that my deductions are true.

If they are not, then I will have to practice my healing magic within this time frame. Currently, at best, I can barely even form a scab to heal my parents on even the smallest of wounds. That's how big of a difference in power and skill is between us. If they are wounded, there is basically nothing I can do to help them, despite me being a healing dragon.