Promise?!

age 6

(britney p.o.v)

it's been a year since my mummy has been dating uncle Jackson. He is a really funny guy and i really like him, he is super kind. I didnt know he was famous, until now. He is picking me up from school today because my mum is busy with work again.
~time skip~
I am waiting at the front gate for uncle jackson, until i hear squeals from the older girls and the female teachers. There was a huge crowd so i went to see what was going on. I was pushed around and fell onto the floor, it hurt really badly so i started crying, until i felt someone lift me up. I looked up and saw jackson he carried me, trying to het out of the crowd. I hugged his neck tight, not wanting to let go, my tears slowly calmed down and I eventually stopped crying. We got to the car he buckled my seat belt and we drove away.
" how was your day, princess?!" He asked
" it was good, we painted today and i drew my friends!" I sorta yelled
" sounds fun, what are your friends names?" He asked
" michael, chris, jade and vincent" i replied
" Is chris and jade twins?"
" yeah they are. How do you know?" I questioned rather quite confused.
" i am they're uncle. Not really, but they're dads are like my brothers we are all in a boy band called got7" he stated.
" REALLY!," i yelled " thats soo cool!"
" i have a surprise for, but you have to wait" he told me, i nodded. We got to the spot he wanted to surprise me with, he covered my eyes and walked me in. He let his hand go, all i saw were candy, ice cream and more ice cream. We looked around and we ordered a milkshake and a slice of cake with ice cream of course.

(Jackson's p.o.v)
I am super nervous to ask britney if i could marry her mum. What if she says no? We sat on a table and waited for our food to come.
" um.. i need to ask you something, britney?" I asked, she turned her head around and looked at me.
" it is really important," i hesitated " c-can i marry your m-mum?" She waited abit until she answered with a nod. I big smile grew on my face.
" will you be my daughter?" I asked, she nodded her head aggressively. She smiled, but then that smile grew into a frown.
" i have a question," i nodded " will you ever leave mummy or me, like daddy?" She asked, it broke my heart. I shook my head and pinkie promised her.
" you can't tell mummy until tomorrow. I'm going to propose to her, okay?" She nodded.
We finished our food, and i drove her back to her house, since her mum just got home.