Chapter 3

Katsuki - Normal

Bakugou - Inverted Katsuki

Shoto - Normal

Todoroki - Inverted Shoto

Deku - Normal

Izuku - Inverted Deku

You might get the pattern now LOL

Enjoy the chapter!!

[Inverted Todoroki POV]

After class i go search for Katsuki until is stumble upon Bakugou.

"Hey stutter freak," I say looking down on him.

He looks up at me and asks," Yes T-Todoroki kun?"

"Where is Katsuki? I figured you'll know where you inverted self might run to, since you are opposites." I ask him with a firm voice.

"Oh Katsuki is on the roof top!" He says. I nod and walk away toward the roof , i cant wait to see him. He makes me feel insane.

I get to the roof top and open the door to a wonderful scenery. No one is allowed here so im surprised a hero would dare stepping foot in here . This is the perfect time to tease Katsuki, no one will be able to interfere. I walk around the rooftop till i see a ashy blonde standing near the fence facing the scenery below. I walk towards him .

[Katsuki's POV]

I heard faint footsteps but i ignored it because i thought i was hearing things. Until i felt arms wrap around my waist. I was gonna yell but i turned my head to see that it was Todoroki. I blush madly.

"W-what are you doing?" I try to yell but my voice fails me by stuttering. "Aw you are so cute when you are flustered." He says snuggling his head on my neck. I blush even more. "Can we stay like this for a while?" He asks even though it sounded more like a statement. I nodded, i wanted to stay like this to. "My class assignment was that all day i have to hang out with you." He said removing his head from my neck, but gripping tighter on my waist. "Do you see that as a good or bad thing?" I ask blushing from the sudden tightening of the grip on my waist. "Wouldn't you like to know." He says smirking. "Whatever." I say looking away from his face. He lets go of my waist and does something i didnt suspect.

[Inverted Todoroki POV]

I turned him around and hugged him. I held him tight against my chest. "What's this for?" He asks. "I just needed this." I say smiling. The bell rings, which means its time to leave school. "Its time to go Todo.." Katsuki says struggling to get out of my grip. I sigh and let him go." Where are we going after we leave the school." He asks, "Well how about my house?" I question secretly hoping he would say yes." Sure." He says. I hold his hand and pull him through the door of the rooftop and took him down the stairs and when we got out of the gates of the school he pulled his hand away and hugged my arm. I looked down on him, "Looks like the kitten is clingy." I say laughing soon after. He let go after my statement looking disappointed in me.But it quickly ends when i hold this hand again.

"It seems like i known you for a long time." Katsuki said looking away. "It seems like...I known you for years." He says. "I feel the same." I say and he looks at me with a genuine warm smile. "You should smile more." I say continuing to walk towards my home. Katsuki matches my walking speed, "Thanks," "You should to Todo." He adds. And i smile just for him.