XXIX

I took a glimpse at the seat where Mom and Dad were sitting and smiled.

"It was okay for me now because It was already from the past and the important thing now is our present and the future. I've understood my Mom's side. She loves singing and that's her passion." I answered with confidence but deep inside I'm worried.

"Are you informed that your Mom, Lea Salonga, will announce you on asap?" He discussed.

"No po, I thought the last performance will be my Mom singing Sana maulit muli by herself because I was there when they were rehearsing. I was totally shocked when I heard my name." I clarified to Tito Boy.

"Understood and I heard na dinumog ka raw ng mga students pagpasok mo sa school niyo? And that was... The day after the announcement?" He inquired.

I automatically look at my wounds.

"The scenario was really traumatizing for me since I'm not expecting that kind of event to happen. I gained scratches and wounds all over my body after that."

Tito Boy wanted to see my wounds.

He reacted and asked. "Are your parents worried?"

"When they came home and saw my wounds being covered with bandages, That's when I saw how badly worried they were." I explained.

"Mabalik tayo sa relasyon niyo ng Mom mo. Nagtanim ka ba ng sama ng loob kay Lea?" He interrogated and I was a lil' bit surprised.

"At first yes... But when we talked and heard each other sides, I have understood my Mom about her singing career." I explained again.

"Do you want to be like your Mom?" He asked.

I smiled sweetly as I heard the next question.

"I have love music because of her and I haven't thought of following my Mom's footsteps because in my mind right now, I just enjoyed singing." I told him.

"When you heard your Mom's side, Do you feel envious of her singing career?"

"I get jealous of her singing career because in my mind I thought that she have chosen that career over me. Which is not really true because I know now that she love me unconditionally."

"Can I ask you? Since your Mom and Dad are both here tonight. Lea Salonga or Aga Muhlach?"

Tito Boy asked which makes me laugh.

I saw Mom stood up and looked at me smiling.

"Oh no, My Mom stood up." We all laughed.

"Well, My Mom is good at comforting, tucking me to bed and whenever I got mistreated by someone she has my back anytime." I said and they are all saying awwww.

"While Daddy is good at saying advices, a great adventure buddy and a spoiler." I said and I saw my Dad laughed.

"Since your parents are actors, Is there maybe a chance na maging artista ka rin?" He questioned.

"As I've said po earlier, I just enjoy singing and when it comes to acting, If it open doors for me then, why not? I'm open to learn new things in able for me to grow." I answered.

"You talk like a mature lady." Tito boy complimented and I giggle.

"I've heard about you being the Student Council President of your school. Sadyang marami lang akong naririnig na balita tungkol sa'yo." He asked me.