1

if i've published this, it was probably because something pissed me off :')

unfortunately, i tend to be poetic sometimes. but fortunately for you and your cringe meter, i am slowly losing my ability to express things that used to bother me most. your cringe meter will probably be on a full-time low while reading this. i hope.

i'm not sure exactly why i'm writing this. perhaps because i don't think talking to anyone helps.

if you are feeling bad for me, i would like to request you not to :). it's not necessarily a bad thing to not be able to talk to people. either i don't understand them or they don't understand me, so maybe we all need some time apart in order to begin to understand one another. i think i have a lot of changes to make to myself before i am able to step past the things that bother me.

i also need to stop ranting so much. bad habit (i say that and then the entire point i published this is to rant :')

i guess i'm starting this up because i want to talk about random things. snippets of ideas, thoughts, concerns that fly through my head. things that bother me, ideas that concern me, actions that scare me, speech that pisses me off. and since verbal speech never works out for me, i figure writing it all out is a great way to go.

i believe writing is a very wonderful form of expression. i'm basically typing out fantasies that play out in my head, giving them life, bringing my ideas to fruition, all behind a screen. i could be someone behind one of those v for vendetta masks for all you know.

haha. just kidding.

(i hope i didn't scare you off :')

UndoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara