"Dante. That's not true," he said.

"I live at home. And I work a crap job for no pay," Dante said.

"Yeah, but you still manage to be mom and dad's favorite," Cisco said but Dante scoffed.

"I don't even know why. It's because they...they still think of me as their son, the concert pianist. But you, man, they never understood your talents. Never understood that you pursued your passion no matter what. And me, I was just too scared to even try," Dante explained. "Nunca he luchado por nada en mi vida...hasta ahora."
"I've never fought for anything in my life...Until now."

Then Dante started to break the leg of the table and Mick turned around to see what was happening. "Dant...Dante..," Cisco said as Dante got the leg of the table and ran at Mick. "No!" Cisco exclaimed as Mick hit Dante with one of the tequila shots. Dante fell to the ground as Cisco got out of his seat to try and find Mick but he punched him. Even though Cisco was on the ground, Mick continued to beat Cisco up as Snart & Lisa ran in.

"Mick! Mick, calm down! Mick! We need them!" Snart yelled as Lisa pulled Mick away from Cisco.

"Mick? Baby? It sounds like you're hungry. How about you and I grab some dinner?" Lisa asked as they walked away and Cisco sat up, looking up at Snart.

"I like you, kid. You're smart. You pulled yourself up from humble beginnings. You seem like a good brother," Snart said.

"You too," Cisco said.

"Debatable. You answer one question for me, I'll let you and your brother walk," Snart said.

"What's the question?" Cisco asked.

"Supergirl & The Flash. Who is are they?" Snart asked and Cisco hesitated.

"I swear..he always wears a mask and no one knows her real name. They- They don't even know the other's identity," Cisco said but then Snart froze Dante's hands and he screamed in pain. "No! No! Stop!" Cisco yelled as he hovered over Dante.

"This is first degree frost bite. Your brother could recover with proper treatment. If not, all his tendons, blood vessels, and nerves will freeze. His fingers will need to be amputated. No more concertos for the Ramon family holidays. Now tell me, who are they?" Snart asked and Cisco slowly looked up at him.

STAR Labs

Caitlin, Kara, Mon, Barry & Wells were facing screens trying to do everything they could to find Cisco. "There's nothing the satellite thermography," Caitlin said.

"You were right. This is all my fault," Barry said and Kara eyed him.

"How is this your fault?" She asked and Barry hesitated.

"Brave heart, Barry. We'll get Cisco back," Wells said as Cisco walked into the cortex, crying.

"I'm back." They all quickly turned around to face Cisco, happy that he was okay.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay? We were so worried," Caitlin said as she hugged him.

"What happened? How did you escape?" Kara asked.

"I didn't," Cisco said but everyone was confused.

"Snart just let you go? Why?" Mon asked.

"He, um...he tortured my brother. And he said he was gonna kill him if I didn't...if I didn't tell him-" Cisco began to explain as he still cried.

"Tell him what?" Barry asked and Cisco looked at Barry & Kara in deep regret.

"Who Supergirl & The Flash really are," Cisco said and the two heroes were slightly taken back. "I, honestly, man, they...they could've killed me. But they were gonna kill my brother. I couldn't let him do that-" Cisco said while he began to sob as Kara approached him, not mad at him, because she understood.

"Hey," Kara said as she put her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Kara-" he said.

"No-"

"I'm so sorry-" he said but then Kara hugged him.

"I put you in that position. I'm the one who's sorry," she said but after a moment, Cisco backed away from her and started to walk out of the cortex.

"Where are you going?" Barry asked.

"I don't deserve to be here. I won't be the one to put you in jeopardy. Not again. Never again," Cisco said before he walked out.

STAR Labs
Cisco's Office

Wells wheeled in as Cisco was putting all his things into boxes. "Bad time?" Wells asked.

"Yes, actually," Cisco said before he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll be out of here soon."

"Well, before you shuffle off forever, may I show you something?" Wells asked and Cisco looked back at him.

STAR Labs
Basement

They entered the basement where the trap for the Reverse-Flash was, which obviously made Cisco feel worse about his failures. "I get it. I failed," Cisco said.

"No, no, no. Now, you're an incredibly clever guy, Cisco. So why don't you tell me why would I bring you down here?" Wells asked.

"Because we all failed that night. But we kept going. We kept trying to protect each other, and Barry, in spite of the setbacks," Cisco said.

"Making a choice between people you love, that is the hardest dilemma you will ever face," Wells said.

"Well, you won't have to worry about me making the wrong decision again," Cisco said.

"All you proved today, Mr. Ramon, is that you're human. All you proved today is that you love your brother. And the reason that we all want you to stay is that we love you too. Now, I am not a parent, but, in many ways, you have shown me what it's like to have a son," Wells explained and Cisco looked at him slowly, like he had heard that before.

"Guys, you should get up here."

Wells looked at Cisco with a smile. "Shall we?" He asked.