Chapter 7

Here is chapter 7! I am so sorry it took this long to post, but I hope you like it! I also posted a question on my profile, so if you can please go check it out and give me some feedback! We are at 160 reads now! this is crazy! Thx for reading!

Enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************

I was backstage, in my dressing room. My makeup stylist just had come in and done my makeup, and my wig stylist should be coming in any minute to help me with my wig. I had a team of stylists and assistants that helped me and all knew my secret identity.

My wig stylist walked in with my purple wig in her hand. I was already in my outfit and had matching makeup for my wig and outfit. My color was mostly purple. A purple wig, purple makeup, and purple and blue cloths.

(Your Outfit)

(And also as a reminder here is what your wig looks like)

I was 10 when I started doing Kira. And being 10, I got my inspiration from the things I watched when I was 10, one being "Kira" from Barbie Princess and the Rockstar. She was mostly me but the cartoon version. I didn't even know her name was Kira, it was just a coincidence on that part. (I did not realize how similar this character this was to "Kira" from the Barbie movie intell after I started writing this 🤣, at first I realized they looked the same, then I realized the names were the same...😐) 

"Are you ready for the show tonight?" my wig stylist asked. "Yeah, kind of, I'm just kind of sad that this is going to be my last show for while though," I said, watching her fix my wig. Being a pop star is hard, but also really fun. Even though I had to work really hard each day for my shows, it was still fun and would not change it. I knew what I was signing up for when I agreed to have a record label, I get to do something I love and give pleasure to other people when doing it. 

"Yeah, I know it's sad, but you are going to become a hero! That's amazing. But don't worry we will still see each other, just because you are done touring does not mean you are quitting being a popstar. You still have to make videos and have meetings and interviews, and for those, you need the wig, and if you need the wig you need me." She said with a smile. "Yeah, I guess your right," I said

"Annnnnddd did!" she said. I turned around to face my mirror and ruffled my wig a bit. "Thanks! This looks perfect as always" "Aww thanks honey" she said. And with that, my makeup artist came in to finish off my look. "Okay honey, that's my queue, good luck tonight!" "Thanks, bye!" I said. 

"Hey girl!" said my makeup artist. (I am just going to put MA for makeup artist now) "Hey" "So, anything happened today?!" She asked. "No, nothing really. Me and the crew walked around my old town, oh! We also had a dance circle, it was really cool. There were some really good dancers there. Even some of them said they were coming to the show tonight!" I said as she worked on my eye makeup. 

"Oh, that's fun! I'm sure there were a lot of people there considering your famous. Did anything else happen?" MA asked. "No nothing really I think...oh, one thing did happen..." I said. "Ohhhh what happened? Spill!" she said, looking excited. "It was not that big of a deal, I just ran into my old best friend from when I lived here. He obviously did not recognize me because I had the wig on, but I recognized him. He lost his ticket and I helped him find it." I said, avoiding eye contact with her. 

"WHAT! OMG how cute! And you said HE! Awwww (n/n) got's a boyfriend! Wait, and you said a TICKET! MEANING HE IS COMING TO THE SHOW TONIGHT!!??" she said. "WHAT!!! N-NO! We a-are not d-dating! We are j-just f-friends! I have not seen him in years!" I said, doing the same arm thing Deku does. "Sssuuuree, look you have a massive blush on your face!" she said pointing at me accusingly. I groaned and slid down in my chair. "Okay maybe I used to have a crush on him, but that was 5 years ago! He probably does not even remember me!" I said. That was true. Izuku probably did not remember me. It looked like he was some friends. He did not need me. 

"Oh come on! If he was your best friend he surly remembers you!" She said. "Yeah, maybe. I was hoping no one I used o know would be here tonight. I did not plan on seeing him for the first time in 5 years here, without him even knowing it was me! Now I am even more stressed out, I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of him" I said, gesturing to my wig. I planned on meeting up with him and seeing him as (Y/N). 

"I'm not surprised, a lot of people came here tonight because it's your last show on tour. And it's your first concert in Japan!" She said. That just made me even more nervous, and I guess I showed it on my face. 

"Don't worry, girl. If you mess up tonight, you would mess up as Kira not (Y/N) so he would not know" MA said. "Yeah, but still, I am going to make this the best show yet!" I said pumping my fist in the air. 

"Okay, aaannnnnddd, done!" she said handing me a mirror to look at my makeup. 

(Here is your makeup)

"Awww, I love it! Thanks!" "No problem girl! Now, have fun tonight and good luck with your friend

"Awww, I love it! Thanks!" "No problem girl! Now, have fun tonight and good luck with your friend." She said, walking out. "I will, Thank you again!" "Bye!" I turned around and looked in my vanity. I looked awesome. "I am ready to go!" I said to myself. 

"Kira, you're on in 10 minutes!"