8

Ashton's P.O.V.

I called Lauren this morning and asked her if she wanted to hang out. she said sure so I drove over to her place. when I walked in she was all ready and looked very beautiful, as always. the expression on her face was very anxious. she told me about last night with Luke. then he told me that he kissed her. I was actually really happy for her!

Luke sent Lauren a text telling her to look outside. Lauren went outside and saw flowers. "aww did Lauwen get some flowews fwom Luke?" I asked with my lip pouted out. "Lauwen did!" she said back to me. we started uncontrollably giggling.

for the rest of the day, we just hung out and talked about everything. for lunch Lauren made us ham sandwiches. I started to sing wiggle by Jason Durulo. "ham sammich oh I can't stand it! cause you know what to do with that big fat butt! wiggle wiggle wiggle" Lauren started to playfully twerk, but I giggled because because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't twerk. we ended up watching the Disney movie Arial as we sat on the couch together. we were pretty chilled out all day. I loved spending time with Lauren because she's so calm and just goes along with everything and never stresses.

Lauren's P.O.V.

later, I got a call from Luke, so I answered it.
"hello my princess!" he said. " hello Lukey!" I replied. "I was wondering if tomorrow after school you wanted to have a little study date?" he asked. "I would love that Luke!" "okay, so, my place?" he asked. "sure!" I said. "I'll pick you up at school. okay?" he replied. "sounds wonderful!" "I'll see you then, Lauren." "okay, Luke." "goodbye beautiful!" he said. "goodbye handsome!" I replied as I ended the call.

Ashton stayed until 8, and then left to go home. I got ready for bed and went to sleep. I woke up and took a shower. I then straightened my hair, did my makeup routine, and put on ripped black skinny jeans, and Ashton's Green Day tee shirt that he had left here. I also threw on my white converse, grabbed my bag and my phone, and waited for Ashton. Ashton picked me up at 7:30 and drove me to school.

hey guys it's mad and cat! if you like it so far vote, comment, and tell your friends!!
love yall💕
mad and cat