19-part 1

michaels P.O.V.

the guys,lauren, and I slept at Ashton's last night and when I woke up lauren was gone. Luke told me he dropped her off at her house to get ready and was about to go pick her up again. Luke left and it was just me and the guys. we just ate breakfast and had small talk, but I noticed one thing, Ashton was quite quiet.

Luke and lauren came in laughing, and lauren requested to watch a movie. ashton and I kindly rejected the offer, leaving the two love birds and Calum. ashton drove us over to my house to go get my favorite game, Guitar Hero, and let me freshen up.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Michael and I rejected Lauren's offer and drive over to his house. I stayed quiet most of the ride until Michael asked me a question I couldn't avoid. "are you feeling well?" he asked. "ya, I'm erm fine" I replied. " are you sure coz it doesn't sound like it..." "well I'm fine Michael!! will you stop with the questions?!" I said a little too harshly. "well okay then...." he said.

we arrived at Michael's house and went inside. his parents weren't home, as always, and his house was very empty. I sat down in the living room, and Michael goes to his room. Michael calls me into his room, so I obey.

Calum's P.O.V.

i woke up at Ashton's house and had breakfast, then Luke and lauren walked in. Michael and Ashton went to Michael's house, so Luke, Lauren, and I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. of course, Luke and lauren were cuddling the whole time... makes. me. sick! I guess you could say I was judging them I little too harshly. Lauren noticed me and pulled me into their cuddle fest.

I pulled away and continued watching the movie. "Suit yourself...." luke said and turned away. I could hear him whisper "its better when it's just me and you" back to lauren as he pecked her cheek. "GET A ROOM!!" I yelled at them in disgust. they just laughed.

Ashton's P.O.V.

"so.." Michael said. "do you have feelings for lauren, even a little?" he asked. "What?! no!" I said. "the only reason I care about who she's dating is because she's always there for me and I want to be there for her. I do all of these things for her because i really lo-" I stopped right in my tracks. "you what her?!" Michael asked. "erm, I-i, erm... I love her!! okay!!" "really, what? wait really?!" Michael asked. "yes, yes, okay, I do, I l-o-v-e her!! I love Lauren!!" I exclaimed.