25

Lauren's P.O.V.

the next morning I woke up and felt nothing but coldness next to me. Luke. where is he.

I ran down stairs to see if the boys had seen him, only to hear a chorus of "no's". where could he be?

I decided to give him a call only to find it go straight to his voicemail. agh this boy drives me crazy!

I thought it would be a nice idea to walk down to the beach to relax. when I got there I saw a tall, lanky figure wading in the water down a distance. I started walking after it, not even thinking twice.

when I got about 30 feet from him I noticed...looky who it is. Luke Hemings.

I started running to catch up with him and, finally, I reached my destination. "Luke, baby, why are you out here? and how long have you been out here?" I asked with a laugh. "ok well the first question is a surprise and for the second, about two ish hours." he said nonchalantly. I pulled out my phone to check the time. 8:47. am.

"babe, you're telling me that you've been out here since 6:45?" I asked, dumbfounded. "yes I am!" he exclaimed with the cheesiest, dorkiest smile ever. "but-" his soft, pillowy lips came into contact with mine. full of lust and love and care and hope and protection and pure perfection. he picked me up and started walking back to the house.

**************************

back at the house, I made pancakes and bacon for the boy's breakfast. after we ate, we all got our swim suits on and walked down to the beach.

the day mainly consisted of me desperately trying to tan without Calum pulling me into the water, and, once I gave up and got in, clinging onto Luke's back because they insisted to go out so far I couldn't touch.

after the very long day at the beach, we all decided to go and get changed into nicer clothes to go out for dinner.

Bree and I did our normal makeup and pulled on our favorite tee shirt dresses with sandals. we curled our hair and headed downstairs.

me and luke went as a couple, Calum and Bree as a couple, and Michael and Ashton tagging along.

we went to a nice little place on the beach, and, to be honest, I was pretty impressed with the food.

after dinner

after dinner we went back to the house and started packing because we were driving back tomorrow.

I was packing and I Heard soft thuds walking towards our room. I let out a sudden gasp as my feet were takin off the ground. I could recognize the hands that were placed around my waist,they were Luke's, he threw me on the bed and climbed over my body hovering over me there was a pause of hesitation between both of us. I couldn't wait Any longer I tugged his shirt placing his body directly on mine. he pushed himself over taking his shirt off in the process, me now on top of him, our lips crashed together.

he started tugging at my shirt then at me pajama shorts,I met his hand at my ass. I grabbed his insisted hand and pulled away from our make out session.
"not yet luke" I let out gasping for breath
"oh-I-i didn't know I'm-im sorry."he said
the next few minutes were a bit awkward but I broke the silence
"will you help me pack" I ask
"yeah-yeah sure" he awkwardly coughs out.
I start folding and placing in my bag and I asked Luke to grab everything out the bathroom but the things I'll need for tomorrow.
he hurried back placing everything in front of me

after 30 minutes of packing I threw my bag across the room a little more violently then I had intended
"oh wow!" Luke giggled
I let out a small laugh but my little moment of amusement was ended when Luke sat down struggling to remain his smile.

"babe?" I say sounding a lot more concerned
"I-" he couldn't get any words out after that just tears.
"babe? babe TALK TO ME." I let out
"I need to tell you why I was at the beach" he chocked out
"what is it" I say playing around with his hair with my hand
"we're going on tour" he said
"OH MY GOD" I say smiling to wear my cheeks start hurting.
he started crying again.this time I give his shoulder a nudge implying him to lay down. he lays down and I cuddle up next to him our legs intertwining.
"I don't want to leave you" he whispers.
"don't worry about me" I say looking up at him.
"but your all I worry about." he says pulling me into his chest
"wait" he says a smile appearing on his lips.
"come with me."

HEY GUYS WE'RE BACK! WE WERE VERY BUSY WITH THE BEGINNING OF SCHOOL BUT WERE BACK AND WILL BE UPDATING ALL NIGHT!

mad and cat