BARBARA'S NOTES FROM INTERVIEWING Z

I arrived on time to Z's office. 

Nice place. Need to write down some colour. 

Calm, poised, very cute. 

Wearing name brands, holding phone at all times.

My god, he is really handsome. No wonder...enough Barbara, pay attention.

-Hi, yes, I am Barbara Remick. You've seen my article?

-Hi Ms. Remick. Nice to meet you. Would you like some coffee perhaps? I can make some.

-Some water will do.

-You don't mind me having some?

-Go ahead.

Office filled with Platinum albums hanging, some photos of him. Photos of other artists-type. Building seemed to be shared with other people. 

-Nice office.

-Yeah, my label's, we can use this place when we are in LA, I don't really live here. 

He had a strong accent. I heard some interviews, and was aware of that. Bradford, the part of England he was from. Intense brown eyes. Very cool. 

-So, how can I help you? I am not really an entertainment reporter, you must know that, right?

-Yes. You are a war reporter, you've been to Afghanistan and the Middle East, right?

-Sure have. 

The guy had checked me up. Wondered what was he up to:

-Is this on the record, or off the record?

-Let's say, I am not looking to publish a story. Am curious on why you chose to do a piece on Harry?

-Wow, that'd be long to explain. Let's say I am a reporter going on a mid-career crisis. Am trying to cover relatable human stories, instead of the stuck-up or shallow stuff we journalists often cover.

- And Harry, is it a good story?

I am the journalist, yet he is asking all the questions. Ha. Mr. Z. You are a curious one.

-Let's cut to the chase. Is there anything I can do for you?

-Certainly. Let me ask you a few questions before. What do you think of the Middle East?

F-ing unbelievable, he didn't call me here to talk about the Middle East.

-ZM, I really liked writing that piece, and can do another one with your point of view if you so wish, maybe later we can talk about those general stuff. Let's go to the point. I have kind of a busy week, am sorry.

-There are some inaccuracies in the story. Many, I would say. You say you want to do "relatable" pieces, but you leave out important stuff.

-Such as?

-Did he tell you why we fought the first time? Like, huge fight, first big rift (besides the small fights we had when I dated some girl).

- It doesn't matter, I didn't use any of the personal stuff. Does it matter?

- Do you know that I once twitted that I supported Palestine? I posted on Twitter "Free Palestine".

- How would I know? If I am reporting on you guys it was totally an accident.