Forever And Always

You and Peter have been friends for quite awhile now and you have started to grow stronger feelings for him. You couldn't help but think that Peter liked you more then a friend because he would always want you around. Every time you tried to leave he would grab your hand and pull you closer to him. Peter was upset lately because you had to leave the island and discover new land, Peter hated it when you had to leave. He always felt lonely and was always afraid you wouldn't come back.

Peter's P.O.V
I really don't want Y/N to leave, I'll miss her so much and I always feel lonely when she's gone. I even felt alone yesterday when she went to the bathroom. I need her but I'm afraid that she won't need me, what if she finds out that I like her? Will she just leave? Will she stay? I don't know, but I don't want to find out anytime soon. I want to give her some time to start to like me more, I already know she likes me. I kinda read her diary, she was talking about how she doesn't think I will ever like her and that she should just give up on love. I can't let her give up on love, of she gives up I give up and I don't want to give up on her. I won't give up on her. I need her, I love her.

Y/N P.O.V
It's almost time to leave the island and discover new land but I'm afraid to leave Peter. What if he falls in love with another girl on the island, will I be able to get him back?

You feel a tear drop fall as you start to think of a life without Peter. What if he forgets about you and moves on? What if he doesn't want you to come back? With all the thoughts running through your mind you had never realized Peter standing behind you with tears running down his pink cheeks. "Y/N please promise me you will always come back to me." Peter stuttered as he approached you. "I promise Peter that I will always come back to you no mater what happens." You reply. With that you started to fly off but you felt like you we're be pulled back, you saw Peter trying his hardest to keep you with him. "Peter, what are you doing? I have to go." You said as you felt a tear escape. "Please don't go, I need you. I... I love you!" He shouted as he fell to the ground curled up in a ball crying. "I... I love you too Peter." You replied as you tilted his head up to kiss him. The kiss felt like it lasted forever but it felt perfectly right.