By The Waterfall (Happy)

You're running through the forest trying to get away from Peter, you look back to see him getting closer to you. "You know it would be a lot better if you would stop running." he says to you as he speeds up the pace. "No, get away from me!" you yell back at him. You know the island pretty well so you decide to go to the hidden waterfall hoping he doesn't find you. You're almost to the falls when Peter swoops down in front of you putting you to a stop. You want to get away from Peter so bad that you jump into the river at the bottom. You see Peter's face overflowing with anger. "That's it!" Peter says. Before you know it Peter has you in his arms and is bringing to to safety, or so you thought. Peter throws you into a rock causing you to hit you're head. "Shit, Y/N are you okay?" he says while running to you're side. "Get away from me!" you yell at him. "Look Y/N I didn't mean to hurt you, I promise. Just please let me take a look at it." he says in a worried tone. "Fine." you reply back. He walks towards you and takes a look at you're head. "No damage done." he says with a look of love in his eyes. Then right then and there you feel his soft lips gently peck your's, you are confused for a second but then kiss him back. "I love you Y/N and I always have." he say with a big smile on his face. "I love you too Peter." you reply back to him. For the rest of the night you two stayed up and walked all around the island as he shows you places you have never see before.