Forgive? No.

One day you and Peter were walking around the jungle until you tripped over a rock. "You okay love?" Peter asked as he held his hand out for you to take. "Yes I'm fine... Thank you." You simply replied back. You had to admit, you fancied Peter quite a bit, you thought that every little thing he did was absolutely perfect and that was that. "Come on love..." Peter said as he took your hand and guided you to wherever he was going. You had a felling that Peter liked you too and that made you nervous, the rest of the way to wherever you guys were going was silent. "Okay love, we're here." Peter said as you looked around. You were very confused because the only thing you saw was jungle, it was getting dark and you hated the dark. You started to walk back but then you felt Peter's soft hand grab yours, "where are you going love?" He asked. "Back" you replied. Before you could take one more step Peter flu right in front of you and grabbed your waist, you tried getting out of his grip but it was no use. Peter then spun you around and your eyes widened, there were so many firefly's in the night sky that almost all of the island was lit up. "It's beautiful Peter!" You exclaimed. "I love you Y/N". Peter said. "I love you too Peter" you said as you turned to look at him but he was gone. "Peter?...Peter!" You cried as you looked all over to find him. Peter knew you hated the dark and he would never just leave you like that, at least you thought he wouldn't. You then curled yourself up in a ball and started to cry, you heard noises coming from ahead and you cried even more. Then you recognized the noise, it was Tink. "Tink!" You cried as you ran and hugged her tightly. "How did you get way out here Y/N?!" Tink questioned. "Peter brought me out here as a surprise and then just left me here!" You cried even harder. "Come on hun, let's go to my hut. You can sleep there for the night." Tink replied.

Once you got to Tink's hut you flopped onto the pile of moss and continued to cry. Tink then said that she was going to get some food for the morning and left, you soon fell asleep to the sound of frogs and crickets. You got woken up to the sound of Peter and Tink having an argument and it was about you. "How could you do that to her Peter?!" She yelled. "It was just a joke, she needs to learn that she's worth nothing to me. Last night when I told her I loved her, Wendy told me to say it." Peter replied. You were heart broken and started to cry, that's when you noticed both Peter and Tink looking at you. You first glanced at Tink and gave her a slight smile, then you locked eyes with the ground. You couldn't even look at Peter you were so broken. Peter then took a step towards you and you took a step back, this continued for a few more steps until you tripped and hit your head... Hard. You whimpered in pain as you held the back of your head, Peter rushed towards you but you pushed him back. "Please just let me look at it Y/N, I need to make sure you okay." Peter said. "Like you care!" You both cried and yelled at him. You then ran past Peter and Tink on the way by, you'd ached a horn that only Hook could recall. You felt it was the only way not to feel sad anymore. You kept on running until you got to the shoreline and blu the horn, in less then five minutes you saw Hook's ship come towards you. Once the ship arrived Hook looked at you with confusion, "I want to be apart of your crew" you said. Hook looked at you with wide eyes at first but then let you on board. Before the Hook set sail again Peter hopped onto the ship, "what are you doing Y/N?!" Peter yelled. You just gave him a dirty look and started to walk away but he grabbed your arm before you could go any further. " Please forgive me Y/N, I messed up I know but I do love you. I always have." Peter said with a slight grin. "No" you coldly replied, then you ripped Peter's grip off and continued to walk away.

It's been weeks since you saw Peter but sometimes you would run into him when you went to gather resources from the island, Peter had given up trying to make things right and you didn't mind one bit.