An Old Man's Advice

** This Question and Answer portion is brought to you by Mang Jonald's Pancit Canton, Ang pancit canton ng bayan best served with Itlog ni Kuya. Available now in all your suking tindahan 😉**

Jun: Charles, what should I do? Normal lang ba na we'd split the bill? Ang weird kasi eh.

Charles: One question at a time, Young master, mahina ang kalaban *laughs* I'm not even sure I'm qualified to answer your questions since I only dated one person my whole life.

** Sana lahat loyal, sighs. Ok back to the guys**

Charles: first of all respect her decision, kahit once ko pa lang siya nakita, I think she's an independent lady who knows what she wants and is not afraid to speak up her mind.

Jun: So should I bring her to an expensive restaurant?gifts?

Charles: Akala ko ba hinde to date? I've never seen you like this before.

Jun: Yes, it's not a date and ganito ako, dahil I never met anyone like her. Alien ba siya or endangered species.

Charles: Important rule, Don't spend beyond your means just to impress someone, remember you're earning your own money, so spend it wisely and save for the rainy days.
Bring her somewhere fun, or you can ask her where she wants to go.
Always be considerate of her feelings and ask for her inputs. Treat her as your equal 'coz a girl like that is one of a kind. And just enjoy each other's company.