Chapter 1

The file being thrown away across the room. The worker shaking in fear. Seeing Jimin their boss like this makes them scared. He probably strict and serious before but now, he has become more serious and scary. 

"Are you working or you playing!!??" Jimin shouts at him.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. I will do it again." He bowed. 

"You better be before I FIRED you!!" Jimin clenches his fist. That guy gasps and knees down.

"Please!! Don't fire me!! I need money for my sister to study!!" He pleaded.

Jimin turns around and sits on his chair. "Out now before I change my mind." 

That guy nods and bowed. He runs out of the room and the door shut close. Jimin let out a heavy sigh and push his hair behind. Since...everything happened, he becomes short-tempered.

The door opens again and this time it was Jungkook. He saw Jimin look moody. Well, every day he looks like that.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asks, sits on the chair in front of him.

"What do you want, Kook? I don't have a mood today." Jimin sighs.

"I know. Because I heard those words since-" Jungkook stop talking because it was not a good topic to talk about.

"Kook, it has been...two years. I...I just..." Jimin closes his eyes with his palm hands and Jungkook knows he crying.

"Hyung-" Jimin stop him from talking.

"Jungkook, can you please leave me alone?" Jimin asks calmly. 

But, his voice sounds so broken.

"Okay. I hope you join us for lunch." Jungkook pats his shoulder and walks out of the office.

Soon the door close, Jimin wiped away his tears. He let out a heavy sigh again and leans his back on the chair. He grabs his phone and the first thing that appears is his picture with Rose. 

Why she leave him?

Why she go before him?

Since her gone, Jimin becomes emotionless. He's not like before. There's no chim inside her. It seems like Rose takes all of it and brings them along with her. 

The others try as hard as they can do cheer Jimin up and make him move on. Even they didn't. Rose died to make their world change.

________

Lisa put down the food and look at them. Someone is gone. 
"Where is Jimin?" She asks.

"Like usual." Jungkook sigh. Lisa looks down. 

She also feels hurt because her best friend passed away. A friend who always stays behind her and cheers her up. A friend who always finishes her food and the one who always Lisa call a foodie.

Now, she's gone.

"Just let him have his time. It not easy for him." Nayeon told them.

"But it has been two years, Nayeon. He...ughh...I don't what to say." Kyungsoo shakes his head.

"You should understand him," Jungkook says. They nod. 

Suddenly, a loud splash being heard. Their head snaps to that sound. They saw a girl on the ground. 

"I'm really sorry!! Are you hurt!?" That girl helps the waiter. 

"No no!! I'm okay!!" He says. 

They helping each other. The others continue their talk but Lisa keeps stares at her. Her voice sounds familiar. 

It sounds like-

Lisa thought were interrupted when a paper flies to her. She bends down to take it and it was a job interview. 

It like her profile. Lisa just stares at it before she could even read it, a voice speaks.
"Excuse me, miss?" 

Lisa was startled by the voice. She lifted her gaze and it was the girl before. She wearing sunglasses and casual clothes. 

"Yes?" Lisa asks.

"Um...that was mine." She says. 

"Oh. Here. I'm sorry." Lisa hand it to her. 

"It okay. Thank you." She bowed and walk away.

Lisa stares at her back. Jungkook whose eating look at Lisa with confusion. He swallows his food and holds her hand.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah...Yeah. I'm fine." Lisa smiles. But then, "Don't touch my hand, dumb!!" She pulls her hand back.

"Geez, so feisty." Jungkook pouts. She just rolls her eyes.

"Jungkook, didn't Jimin birthday is coming up?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yes. But it still far." He says while eating.

"How about we-" Without let Nayeon speaks, Jungkook cut her.

"No. If you saying you want to make a party, trust me. Don't even think about it. Remember when we make one for him last year?" He asks.

Nayeon tries to remember but when she did, her face change. It like she aw something scary. She gulps and shakes her head. 
"Let's just...not make anything for him," Nayeon says.

They did the party for him but it ends up making Jimin scary. He yelling madly at them and from there, they took notes not to make anything for him.

"When will Jimin be himself?" Jungkook murmurs. 

"It will be fine, Kook. He just needs time." Kyungsoo past his shoulder. 

"I hope someone will...help him move on." He sigh.

~~~~~

Jimin put down his coat and loosened his tie. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He lazily picks up the call.

"Speak."

"Hyung, there's a girl call me and she said she heard that you need a personal secretary," Jungkook says.

Even Jungkook is his secretary, he also needs a PERSONAL secretary to handle his food, house, and anything else. More like a maid but different than that.

"How old is she?" Jimin asks.

"23 years old." He answers.

"I see. If that so, told her to wait. We need to check her background first." Jimin said. 

"Okay. Tomorrow, I will come to your office." Jungkook says.

Jimin says yes and hangs up just like that. He throws his phone aside. He needs a personal secretary so it was easy for him. He just hopes that girl is not a slut.

He lay down on the couch and close his eyes. The image where he and Rose appeared. Her sweet smile and voice, which melting him. 

He craving for her attention.

He craving for her love.

He craving for her kiss.

He craving for his touch. 

Lastly...

He craving for her existence. Two years fly away and still, he couldn't forget about her. She must be watching up there. And she must be angry at him for crying like this.

Tears sliding down and that night, Jimin spending his time crying and thinking about Rose. His only one and only.

CONTINUE~