Chapter six

Snow Elisse Ramirez's POV

Sometimes pain changes our view, especially my first heartbreak is a chaos. My sight was blurred by the rain, my heart and soul messed up by the wind. The more I really loved, the more I feel it. But the depth of the wound, and the power of the storm he left doesn't really matter. Because it won't rain forever. And once the wind calms itself, and once the rain stops, there will be love. Always remember that there is always a sun after the rain, and there is always love after the pain.

He saved me from drowning in my own thoughts that almost killed me. Unfortunately, he became the waves of my own ocean, sailing along the tears in my eyes and fighting the wind that ruining my mind.

He reminded me of the man I once met in the scorching summer heat of May. When the cool sea breeze of Mediterranean sea hits the open coast where the air is sultry and dry. But no, to me he felt like the cold coming from the first rain of July or the chill on my snow-frosted window during the winter season of December. A total opposite weather but felt like the same affection I once felt when the two of us met. But after that, I just also left you just like the first man I once first encountered.

Winter Jake Valdez is his name. The one who helped me a long time ago, when my ship turned upside down, offering his limbs to pull me up and let me continue the journey that I have started.

His haw-like eyes, perfect jaw, slightly messy hair, and perfect body built is a distraction. And I am proud to say that we were happily in a relationship, for almost three fascinating years.

Our relationship are going fine and smooth at wala na akong mahihiling pa. Wala rin kaming away o tampuhan na hindi naaayos kaagad. And I'm slowly getting used to it.

I'm here at the hospital, still recovering from my coronary artery bypass grafting surgery.

As the Doctor said, percutaneous coronary intervention is a procedure that's used to open blocked or narrowed coronary arteries. It can improve blood flow to my heart, relieve the chest pain, and possibly prevent a heart attack.

I have a heart disease which is severe atherosclerosis. It usually doesn't cause any signs and symptoms until it severely narrows or totally blocks an artery.

I'm so lucky to have him by my side, witnessing the excruciating days that I've always encounter in every single day of my life. He was holding my hand as a sign of hope and his smile removed every single pain as they started to open the left side of my chest.

"Love, always take all the medicines regularly. Don't change the amount of your medicine or skip a dose unless your doctor tells you to."

He's the sweetest guy I met kaya hindi ko hahayaan na mawala pa s'ya sa'kin. He's my everything, my life and my world.

"Love, thank you sa lahat." I said as I hold his hand and then he kissed my forehead in response.

I smiled, "You're welcome, Love. You know that I can do anything for you." he replied.

He never failed to make me feels that there's a butterfly inside my stomach whenever he's around. He never cheated nor hurt me. Hindi pa niya ako napagtaasan ng boses kahit kailan na labis kong hinangaan sa kanya.

When we were in college, I want take up my dream course which is medicine. Noong una pinilit niya ako mag law para raw same school and same course kami pero hindi ako pumayag. Gustong gusto ko talaga maging doctor someday. Kaya pinaki-usapan ko siya, 'di nagtagal pumayag din siya na mag take ako ng nursing and he sticked at legal management. Different school, different course, different time and schedule. Mahirap pala.