Chapter five

We're in the same position, sitting peacefully on the swing while I was still covering him with a tight hug. He remove his head on my shoulder as he tried to stop himself from crying.

He let go off me as he was contented on the comfort that I gave. He covered his face with his hands and try to calm himself. He sighed heavily before taking his hands off.

He looked at me with so much pain and regret as he sighed and looked away. I just gave him a genuine smile and a handkerchief so he can use it.

But I think that's a bad idea because he covered his face again with my handkerchief to stifle a sob so I panicked a bit. I don't know what to do so I just caress his back.

He was crying silently and it was killing me.

I honestly don't know what to do. After he calm himself, the rain starts to drop. So, we decided to go on a coffee shop near the playground. Coffee is the one that comforts me. In fact, I can go to a coffee shop alone but never been lonely.

I just ordered 2 cappuccino. Shempre para mapangiti ko naman siya kahit konti, nagsulat din ako ng note at dinikit ko sa kape niya.

Rainy afternoon ft. coffee and sad songs. What a perfect scene.

Speaking of sad songs, mayroong mini stage sa may gitna. Open daw 'yun para sa lahat ng gustong kumanta. What if kantahan ko siya? Kaya lang nakakahiya, wag nalang. Pero ang lungkot kasi niya eh. Google please help me! How to make a guy happy!?? Bahala na nga basta ita-try ko 'yung best ko.

I went to the stage slowly, should I go back and just talk to him? Pero nagulat ako ng mapagtanto 'kong nasa stage at nasa tapat na pala ako ng microphone, goshh! wala nang atrasan 'to!! I saw a guitar leaning on the wall, I immediately get it so that I can start.

"Hi, good afternoon everyone." I casually said, Liam suddenly look at my direction when he heard my voice.

"How ironic when we all need to choose between what is right and what makes us happy, right!?" I just asked and then all the customers starts screaming while clapping their hands now. This time I got their attention. It's my time to shine hahahha

"The world changes in a blink of an eye. Turning upside down. Changing the skies. Shifting the wind in every fleeting minute. The one thing you're holding on to right now could probably disappear tomorrow. It doesn't come with a notice. It doesn't wait for you to pack your things — it just bursts like flames ravaging your entire home in a split second. You won't know how fast and how easy the universe can take it all away from you. So never take anything for granted."

"Alright, this song is Imagination by Shawn Mendes. You can also sing with me if you know it."

Good thing I can totally remember the chords, medyo matagal na rin kasi 'yung huling hawak ko sa gitara ko eh, I suddenly felt boring whenever I used it. I sighed heavily before strumming the guitar.

"Oh, there she goes again
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination