"Dean?" "Yeah?" "If my dad was this great hunter how did the werewolf get to him and my mom for that matter?" He didn't know how to answer that. He grabbed my hand. "Do you really want to talk about this? I mean it's gonna bring up a lot of stuff Nic." "I guess I just want to know about who the real him was." "I think you should talk to Bobby." I reached in the back seat and grabbed the journal. I was flipping through the pages. I just couldn't believe my dad hid this from me. I turned the page, "Dean." He looked down, "I don't believe it." "So were they friends or hunting buddies or..." He touches me hand, "Lets just go talk to Bobby." He smiles at me. We got to Bobbys and him and Sam were sitting at the table. "Hey." "How did it go?" "Oh ya know as good as expected I guess." Sam just nodded. "Bobby, Nic has some questions about her dad." "I'll be happy to help ya out if I can." We all gathered in the living room. I take a deep breath and Dean puts his hand on the small of my back. "I guess I just want to know everything you know." "Oh boy um well he was one hell of a guy, I mean he loved you. Any time he needed my help all he did was talk about how much you meant to him." I smiled, "How did this werewolf get to my family if he was such a good hunter." Bobby looked down, "What is it?" "I don't know exactly how to say this." I looked at Dean and he looked at Bobby, "Just say it Bobby." "John and I had this case we were working on and it stumped us both so I called your dad for some help and uh while he was here was when your mom..." "So my dad leaves and my mom gets torn apart that's just awesome!" I get up from the couch, "Nic..." "Not now Dean." I walk up the stairs. "Let her go."  I was sitting on the bed just holding that journal, it was like I didn't even know who my dad was any more. "Hey." I smiled at him. He comes over and puts his hand on my knee. "I know this is a lot but you gotta understand why he kept this from you." "A part of me does but the other part is so angry at him for keeping this huge thing from me." "He did it to protect you, growing up the way I did was terrible." "Yeah but at least your dad didn't hide a huge part of  who he was from you." "I wish he would have. Listen just because he kept this from you doesn't mean he didn't love you it meant he loved you a lot." I put my hand on his face. "You are to good to be true." He smiled.

Weeks went by and things were amazing between Dean and I, we made a great team I even went on some cases with them. I was becoming a pretty good hunter but it wasnt always perfect. Sam has been going trough a lot, this yellow eyed demon has really taken a toll on Sam. "We hungry yet?" "Yeah I could eat." "Sam?" "Sure." "Here's a little diner I will pull over and get some food." We stop and Dean hands Sam the money, "Why do I have to go!" "Just do it and don't forget the extra onions!" Me and Sam both look at each other, "We have to sit in the car with the extra onions!" Sam gets out and I lean up and put my arms around him over the seat, "I really don't mind the extra onions, I just thought I better side with Sam for once." "You are good people you know that!" "You bet your ass!" I lean up more and he turns his head and kisses me, "I love you." "Love u back!" We kissed some more until the radio went crazy, we pulled away and looked at each other, we both looked at the diner and didn't see anyone, we get out with our guns and head for the door, we couldn't believe what we saw. "Sam?", "Sammy!!!!!" We look around, "Sulfur." We run outside, "SAM!!!!!!!" We screamed for him but no answer. Dean looked at me with such terror, "We will find him!" We get in the car and I call Bobby while Dean drives, "Bobby, Sam's gone, I mean he's gone, we stopped at this diner Sam went in and disappeared, we found sulfur, ok we are on our way." I looked at my boyfriend and I have never seen this look before. I put my hand on his head and stroked the back of his hair, "He's gonna be ok." He just looked at me. We got to Bobby's and told him everything we knew. Dean decides to call Ash to see if he can find anything out, "Ash is gonna call me back when he finds something." I walk over to him and hug him, "I know youre probably tired of hearing this but we will find him." "We have too!" Deans phone rings and Ash tells him he found something but he can't say it on the phone so we jump in the car and drive to the Road House but when we got there the it was gone, "What the..?" "Ellen!!!! Ash!!!" "Why would someone do this Dean?" "I guess whatever Ash knew they didn't want us to know." We walk back to the car when Dean drops to his knee with a pain in his head, "Oh my god Dean!" "Whats goin on boy?" "I don't know I'm seeing flashes..Ahhh!" "Flashes of what?" "A bell Ahhh!" "A bell?" "Yeah with a tree or something." "I know that bell! Get in let's go!" We drove until it was dark, we came upon and old west type town, we grab our guns and start walking, "Theres Sam!" "Dean!!!" "Sam!! Behind you! Noooooo!" Sam gets stabbed in the back and falls into Deans arms, "Hey hey look at me you're gonna be fine!" He looks at me "He's gonna be fine right? Help him you're a doctor!" I looked at him and I knew, "I'm sorry Dean I..." "No no no Sam!!!!!!!" Bobby comes back after chasing the guy and sees Dean holding his brothers lifeless body. I backed away and started to cry, Dean picked his brother up and carried him to a building and we sat there for a while, "Dean.." He said nothing, "Dean shouldn't we bury him, I mean.." He looked at me, "Don't." "Deans she's right, he's gone." He gets up and storms off, "Should I go after him?" "No best to leave him be." Bobby went outside.