Hearing him Manan were rooted to their places. They lacked of words.

Cabir: Maira they are your parents. Tumhare asli mumma papa.

She was a small girl but not too small to not understand the meaning of parents which she lacked till date. Tears automatically started rolling from her eyes. Cabir put her down. She slowly made her way towards her parents.

She stood in front of Nandini who was looking at her without blinking her eyes.

Maira: Mumma.....

They were already fighting with many emotions and now hearing her voice they were bewildered. Seeing them Cabir cleared their doubts.

Cabir: Uska vocal operation hua hain. Ab wo bilkul thik hain. Aur acche se baat bhi kar sakti hain.
         Nandini dekho kaise dekh rahi hain wo tumhe. Usko tumhari bohot zarurat hain.

That's it. Nandini bend on her knees in front of her and took her on a motherly hug.

Nandini: Meri bacchi....meri Maira....mumma ne aapko bohot miss kiye baby....I missed you....my baby....

She started kissing her madly. Everyone was in tears. Manik also fall on his knees in front of them.

Manik: Papa....ke paas....nahi aoege??

She looked at him and crashed on his arms.

Maira: Papa.....

.

................................................
......................

After some family time all settled on the couch with Maira in Nandini's lap.

Manik: Cabir pata nahi main kya bolu....I....I don't have any words to thank you. Tune jo kuch bhi kiya hain humare liye wo....

Cabir: Nandini mujhe lagta hain ki ab mujhe jana chahiye.

Nandini: Kyun??

Cabir: Are kyun kya?? Ye ab mera dost nahi raha na.

Manik: Kya bakwas kar raha hain tu....

Cabir: Bakwas main nahi tu kar raha hain. Koi apne dost ko thank you bolta hain kya??

Manik: Sorry.

Cabir: Dekha....firse sorry....

Manik: Galti ho gai. Ab main kuch nahi kahunga. Khush??

Cabir: Bohot.

They both smiled and hugged each other.

Manik: Accha ab bata. Ye sab kab?? Kaise??

Cabir: Sab bataunga. But baku sab kaha hain??