Hyuk (Sanghyuk) - You're finally mine

"Ugh, I'm going crazy," I groaned, burying my head in my hands. It's Additional Mathematics, again, the one and only.

I looked up at the class clock and realised it was close to 7pm. I wanted to cry so badly. My Mathematics teacher wanted me to complete my corrections before going home.

Apparently, I had been stucked at the same problem sum since ages ago.

"I still have other work to do," I muttered, holding in my tears. I was really stressed, especially when tests are round the corner and I still can't get any shit right.

|| Hyuk's POV ||

"Sigh, it's so late already," I murmured.

I was walking along the school corridor after having last minute lessons with my teachers.

Just then, I heard sniffling coming from a classroom not far away from me. Puzzled at who would be here at this time, I slowly walked towards the classroom to find out.

I gasped when I saw my best friend, Jinyoung. She became my crush after I get to know her. She was always so cheerful and outgoing, which was also the reason why I was so surprised to see her crying alone in the empty classroom.

Slowly, I walked nearer towards her. I had the strong urge to comfort her though it wasn't my first time seeing her cry like that. Jinyoung doesn't like showing her weak side to people, so if she's crying, it must have been bad.

"Jingyoung-ah," I said in a soft voice as I rubbed her shoulder gently.

|| Jinyoung's POV ||

A familiar voice stopped me from crying. It was my best friend, Hyuk.

Let's be frank alright. He's more than a best friend to me. He's my crush.

I'm crying. I mean, my face definitely look so horrible right now. I don't want to look at him but I want to. Does that even make sense?

"Go away," was all I managed to say.

"Not until you're alright," he said, sitting next to me.

Hyuk was quiet for a moment and I'm guessing that he's trying to figure out the reason for my tears.

"It's Additional Mathematics isn't it?" he said. He's quick, as expected.

I nodded slowly. "It feels like I'm about to die, Oppa," I complained, wiping away my tears.

"Hey, my teacher just went through this question earlier! It's pretty tricky, but the concept is actually really simple!" he exclaimed.

My eyes glimmered with joy (that's so exaggerated HAHAHAHHA) as I looked at Hyuk expectantly. My savior is finally here.

After explaining to me, I quickly write down the answers while they were still fresh in my mind. I couldn't thank Hyuk enough.

"Thank you so much Hyukkie," I said, hugging him tightly. "I have a few more sums, can you stay for a little longer and teach me?" I asked.

"Anything for my Youngie," he smiled and nodded.

His comment made me blush and I tried to hide it. Hyuk saw my attempt and grabbed my face gently.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked.

"I...I...," I was lost for words. I looked down to avoid eye contact with him. My heart was racing and I was really nervous all of a sudden.

Just then, Hyuk pulled my chair closer to his. He studied my face and pinched my cheek teasingly.

"Youngie-ah, why are you so beautiful?" he said, smiling. Just before I could think, he had already pulled me into his embrace.

I could smell his scent and I swear he smelled good. I could feel his chest rising and falling. I could hear his breathing and I knew he was nervous. Smiling, I let myself rest on his shoulder.

"Jinyoung, I want you to be mine," he whispered into my ear. He released me reluctantly so that I could face him.

Though that came out quite randomly, I was really happy that Hyuk said that. However, I'm a person who have difficulties expressing myself and I couldn't describe my emotions. Instead, I smiled and nodded.

Hyuk grinned like a Cheshire cat. The look on his face was the same as a little boy who just got his favourite toy for Christmas.

"Thank you, Youngie-ah," he said, grabbing my small hands in his big ones.

"I've been dying to do something, Youngie," he added, excited.

"What is it?" I asked.

Without replying me, Hyuk leaned in closer to me where his face was just centimeters away from mine. He looked down at my lips and tilted his head, slowly planting his tender lips on mine.

The kiss was slow and passionate. It wasn't aggressive like those in movies, and I liked it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the presence of his soft lips on mine.

Slowly, I pulled away, leaning my forehead against his. "Are you going to teach me or kiss me?" I asked, giggling.

Hyuk gave me a puppy face to indicate that he was upset about me breaking the kiss. I laughed mentally at his cuteness.

"Fine, let's get this over and done with first," Hyuk said, picking up my worksheet to study the question as I watched him silently.

I'm glad things turned out this way. Hyuk is finally mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hyuk one shot hope you guys like it! :)

hyuk is so cute someone help. i'm actually really proud of him. he grew up so much! remember when he was still such a innocent and shy baby during mydol times, but now he's such a handsome young man! also, he's so cool when he's rapping in bigbyung. it's a new side of him and i love it!

hyuk-di, please grow up healithy! everyone let's give our maknae our biggest support! vixx hwaiting!! ~ hehehe