New years

This was the first new years you were spending with your boyfriend Andy. Tonight had to be perfect.  It's been almost three months that you've last seen him. You have missed him terribly. With the tour and with you trying to go to school to become a nurse you couldn't go on tour.

After putting in the Brownies you heard Ashley's voice from outside.

You grabbed your coat and ran outside hoping to find Andy.

"where's?" You mumbled

"we'll hello to you too" Ashley said.

"hi Ashley...where's Andy...and the rest of the guys" you ask starting to look in the taxi that seemed to only have Ashley's stuff in it.

"Cc had a date. Jinxx had his girlfriend to take care of and Jake he's spending his new years with his girlfriend in Las Vegas."

"where are you heading?" You asked wondering. All of a sudden you got lifted into the air and a gentle kiss was laid apon your forehead.

You open your eyes and see Andy smiling at you. "Andy! I've missed you so much" you hugged him so tight that you thought if you held on any longer he would snap.

"I've missed you too princess."

"we'll now that lover boy is back I'm leaving....Andy we will meet up in Las Vegas on Tuesday." With that Ashley left.

Andy carried you in the house bridal style in the house and you both cuddled on the couch until the Brownies were done.

"so how was the shows?"

"you know the fans. They are amazing"

"I've missed you Andy so much"

"I know" with that he kissed you.

"......I'm thinking of coming with you" you started saying as you shoved Brownies in your mouth.

"princess...." He smiled

" That's it folks just one more minute of 2014" came from the TV.

"Andy I just miss you and we have........ Been dating for a long time now and...I'm scared that in going to loose you"

"19..18...17.."

"princess..you are not going to loose me"

"16...15...14"

"how? What if someone prettier, smarter, who can sing well comes along"  you ask.

"13...12....11"

" you are not going to loose me" he said getting irritated.

"10....9...8"

"how do you know?"

"7....6...5"

"because I just do"

"4...3..2..."

"what if Andy?"

With that he kissed you.

" 1 HaPpY nEw YeAr"

"you wanna know how I'll never loose you." He pulled out a tiny locket. "because I love you...with every little piece of my heart." He opened the locket up and it had the every first photo you guys took together.

tears ran down your face.

"Andy...I'm sorry..."

"princess..I love you...nothing you ever do will change my feelings for you. You may be a spoiled, insecure, hot headed, little brat but I love every little piece of you.

"I love you too andy." He put the locket around your neck and you gently fell asleep in each others arms.