Expecting

"(y/n) Youre pregnant"Your mouth dropped to the floor. you couldnt be. Andy is leaving for tour soon. " You are about a week" everything seems to become selient. the doctors mouth was moving but there was no sound. You got up from the chair and alked out. the whole drive home thoughts lfooded your mind. Were you able to be a good mom? Were you able to raise a child even if andy was on tour? Andy. How was andy going to be able to react to this. 

Once you got home you fell on the couch and held your hands on your stomach. As you were rubbing your stomach Ashley walked in. 

"How did the appointment go?"

You smiled and grabbed his hand and put it on your stomach. "we are going to have a little rebel running around here" You smile. 

"Have you told Andy?..we are going on tour in a day"  Ashley is your best friend. he told you need to hear not  wanted to hear. 

"No...I'm not sure if i am"

"Why" He said taking his hand bak

"You guys are going on your tour...he's been waiting to go on this tour.the band is his life"

"But so are you...and now this little rebel" He kisses your hand and leaves. as you sit bak and think about the little rebel Andy walked in. 

"Hey baby" He sits down to you and kisses your cheek. soon enough he starts moving down on your neck. "I leave in a day"

"I know andy"  you say has he leaves hickeys on your neck.You bit your lip and moan. 

"..You wanna go in our room?" he asks.

You shake your head and get up. you walk to the kitchen and grab a drink out of the fridge. When you turned around andy was sitting at the tables. you go over and sit on his lap. he kisses you cheek and huggs yoour waist.

"I love you" He said 

"I love you too" You say closing your eyes and his lips meeting yours. You break the kiss and look into his beautiful blue eyes. you needed to tell him. he needed to know.  "Andy...we're expectin a little rebel" You say

He eyes grew big and got up from th chair. he kissed your lips and sprung you around. "Really?"

You shake your head and hug him. "We are having a little rebel..like you" You giggle at the thought of having a little andy running around. 

He kisses your lips again and smiles at you with your foreheads touching. "I can't wait" You smile.