Surprise <3

You lay in bed with Andy. You both breath heavily. your clothes are scatter the room floor. This was the best honeymoon.

"Andy....you are really good at your job" you giggle.

he kisses your head and you snuggle back up to him. with both of you being naked you start playing with his fuzzy trail above his hips. You start kissing his neck and climb on top of him. you guys start making out then he starts to play with your boobs. he stops and looks at you

"Babe..i love you" He says kissing your lips and holding your hips while you sit on him. 

"I love you too" You say smiling. As you were about to kiss him again the phone rings. You roll your eyes and get up from him and answer the phone. It was Ashley asking when Andy was going to come back to do an interview the band has been waiting to get for years. you hang up the phone after Ashley realize he disturbed something. you crawl back into bed and  he holds you knowing you are upset.

"Babe im sorry"

"babe its fine..its just I wish I had time with you. I know the band is important to you but im your wife now. I need my andy time"

"Babe you will. I have one interview and I will b back"

"Promise?" you lift your head and he pinky promises you. "I love you"

"I love you too"

Later that night he packed and took a private jet to meet the boy. he would be gone for about 1 week.

                                                                          One week later

"Andy where are you?"

"Baby I'm going to be out here for a month"

"Babe.." You pause on what you were about to say. "Ok baby theres no rush for you to come back. I love you" with that the connected was lost. you smile trying to remember that he's yours. Hes happy with you.

one week later you go to doctors for  daily check up.

"Mrs.Biersack. when was your last period?"

"i'm due for it Friday"

"well youre not going to get it. your pregnant...with twins"

at that time it seemed like everything was mute his mouth was moving up there was no sound.

"i'm leaving"

"mrs.biersack....are you sure youre ok?"

"yea my husband is just out for another two weeks"

you leave and go home. you lay up in your bed thinking. You pick up your phone dials Andy and waits for him to answer.

"hello beautiful" he answers

"babe can you come home early?"

"is everything ok?"

"yea of course..everything is fine."you .lied.  You were worried as hell. How was I going to raise babies. Am I going to be a good mother?

"babe..I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

                  Two weeks later

You grabbed the two Batman Capes you bought and put them on the couch. You went to do the dishes. You hear the door open and hear Ashley yelling. You walk in the living room drying your hands with the towel.

"hey honey" Ashley hugs you.

"hey Ashley." You hug him.

"congrats" he whispered in your ear. You smile. As you smiled Andy walked in.

"hey beautiful" you smile at him. After Ashley let you go Andy sprung you around and kissed you. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" he notices the kid size capes. "soo Andy."

"babe..you bought Capes for Ashley and I" he kissed you. He picked up the capes.

"Andy they are kid sizes...."

His head shut up and smiled. "baby you're pregnant?"

"yea" you said shaking your head.

"I can't wait to meet our child"

You smile. ".....our children...im pregnant with twins" he kisses you!

"thank you baby"

"for what?"

"for a chance to name my son Bruce Wayne."

You roll your eyes." You are not naming our kid that"

"wanna bet" He picks you up in a bridal hold and kisses you. "I can't wait to meet little bruce"

You laugh.