To My Other Half......

To my other half,

Memories, what a wonderful gift of lord I lose my self in self-absorption and think about the wonderful times we spent together. I miss you. I miss everything and anything about you. I miss those pointless laughing,crying when either got hurt,bunking classes,pranking people and so much more that I can go on forever.Remember,those amazing days when they would call us the two most insepreble twin sisters,when we wouldn't even eat without each other and incase we were far apart then we'ould go to bed without eating. You know on days like this I get an overwhelming temptation to get a time machine from god knows where and go back to those glorious days or stop wishing that there was some 'restart' button that I could press and start everything all over again. Who would have thought that there might come a time when just the sight of each other might cause our blood to boil and give us sleepless nights? I know you loathe me, despise me, hate me but I also know that somewhere deep down in  your heart you still love me. By the time you get this letter I might not even be alive but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for every single hurtful thing that I have done. You know that I didn't mean to hurt you, right? You know that I love you ,right? Tell me, answer me, please. I don't expect you to forgive me but I just want you to know that I am sorry. If possible please forgive me.

With love

Your other half

Your partner in crime

Your twin sister

Emily Carter.......................................................

(A/N)= Dedicated to all the siblings in  the world.The relationship between siblings can be quite annoying but at the same time really beautiful (personal experience). This letter is not only for two sisters but for brothers too since I don't have a sister I imagined my brother.

Your wandazy author= Ayuzawa_Kyouya :)