Ashamed!

I am so ashamed to call myself a part of this world where the whole world is mourning when a musician left a band but nobody even knows the number of people dying in Palestine. Where girls are crying over the death of a fictional character that died of cancer but are completely oblivious to the fact that almost all the deaths in the Sub-Saharan Desert are because of simple avoidable things like Hunger and starvation. I feel ashamed to be a part of a world where girls pay $200 for things like an album of some really popular artist but are too stingy to donate for charity. A world where girls scream when they hear the latest update about their favorite musician but are too lazy to know about the number of deaths that they could have prevented by donating just a share of their pocket money. A world where cliché One direction fanfictions get more votes and views than genuine life stories of some real people facing real life issues. Okay let's get this straight I really wonder if One Direction is as great as their fangirls claim them to be then I wonder why they would ask people to buy their posters when they could have donate that amount of money to charity, if they really are that great why are their fans so mean to others who disapprove in their personal opinions about certain things the musicians do. I know you are going to hate me because I just spat some really bitter truth about you but guess what I don't care buddy because I know I am right so go ahead and hate me as much as you can because that is what your one direction fandom has taught you to do: Always be protective and never accept defeat. I don't have problem with the boys because I don't who they are all I know about them is what the cameras tell me and we all know what paparazzi can do. I have got the problem with the fandom who is so very protective of the boys, who is okay with them giving rude comments on the boys' personal lives but when a normal person gives a genuine comment the react, the fandom where their favorite changes after they change a hairstyle which they do not approve of. Is this more important than the millions of avoidable deaths you could have prevented? Better than knowing that you are the reason somebody in this world is living happily? I guess knowing that when Zayn and Perrie are getting officially married is way more important.

Yours Annoying

Ayuzawa_Kyouya!