SOOMPI

Various Kpop Idol Have Been Casted in Korean Version of 'High School Musical' a trilogy movie

The Korean version of the movie-turn-into-musical, "High School Musical" will be a star-studded one as famous K-Pop idols will be joining the cast

The Korean version of the movie-turn-into-musical, "High School Musical" will be a star-studded one as famous K-Pop idols will be joining the cast. These include Stray Kids' Seungmin, NCT's Ria, Somi, AB6IX Daehwi, ITZY Lia and Seventeen's Dino.

This English movie-turn-into-musical is about two high school students, who are poles apart, secretly decide to audition for their school's musical. Their talent challenges the elite and turns their world upside down.

Yes, all three parts of the movie will be turn into a musical. And the most exciting part about this is the musical director is te same director who directed the 'High School Musical' himself, Kenny Ortega.

Stray Kids' Seungmin will play as Troy Bolton, the main protagonist of the High School Musical trilogy and the boyfriend to Gabriella Montez. Troy is the King of East High. He is the playmaker of the Wildcats, and is idolized by everyone around him. Troy is also one of the sweetest and most easygoing guys on campus.

NCT's Ria will play Gabriella Montez is the main female character of the High School Musical series. She is a great singer who is one of the smartest girls at East High that she is even taking college courses at Stanford University before even finishing high school, the girlfriend of Troy Bolton, popular basketball player, who is currently studying law at Stanford University.

AB6IX's Daehwi will take the role of Ryan Evans, he is a character in the Disney Channel Original Movies, High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3: Senior Year. He is the fraternal twins and acting partner of Sharpey Evans.

Soloist Jeon Somi will play the role of Sharpey Evans who underneath the Queen Bee façade, she is just a dreamer. Sharpay has been working towards becoming a star since birth. Out of all the classmates at East High, Sharpay and Ryan were the only two who actually yearned for a career in acting, rather than just starring in a play for a hobby. They have been a team since they were in kindergarten.

ITZY's Lia will be taking the role of Taylor McKessie is a main character from the Disney Channel Original Movies films, High School Musical. She is a student at East High School and is part of the brainiac clique. She is also the main love interest of Chad Danforth and is best friends with Gabriella Montez.

Seventeen's Dino will be playing as Chad Danforth is one of the main characters of the Disney Channel Original films, High School Musical. He is a student and basketball player at East High School and is best friends with Trou Bolton. He is also the main love interest of Taylor McKessie.

'High School Musical' musical trilogy will premiere on July 10 at the Charlotte Theater. The tickets will on sale May 25.

Both 'Jamie' and 'High School Musical' will surely be a iconic musical not only because of the Idols performing but aslo the performances itself will shock you.