punishment~🍋🍋🍋

Start from the beginning

~back to killer~

"Wai-t ah~ stopp-ed!" Killer yelled as Nightmares started biting roughly into killers sweet spot on his neck, killer was now laid down on the bed, with his legs open with Nightmare in the middle of them, "...mhh~" Nightmare moaned sucking on Killer's neck, and sucking on Killer's neck roughly leave huge bites and Hickey making sure people knew he was taken.

Suddenly Nightmare stopped looking down at killer.

"W- why would you? Why ar- you doing th- hm~" Nightmare put killer in a sweet kiss as killer moaned, Nightmare let go of killer as looked down at Killer's body to see he had summoned a eco body.

"What do we have here~" Nightmare said as his tentacles started to move around like a dog wagging there tail, "wha-T! No!!" Killer started moving around thossing and turning kick around trying to get out of Nightmares grip, suddenly Nightmare tentacles started to wrap around Killers body, going around under killers shirt and pants, killer blushed as he looked at his now tied and covered body.

"I- ah-!" Nightmare tentacles started to rip killer clothes off as they got thrown away all over the area, "what are?!" A tentacle shoved it self in killers mouth to mute him. As the rest of the tentacles removed at of killer clothes leaving him in his gray t-shirt and his socks, Nightmare started drooling over killers body, not only did killer sommoned a female! Eco body but killer was fucking thicc, with nice curves and a small wast, unfortunately killer only had the bottom half, so no bobbs but that didn't matter to Nightmare, as he looked at Killer's face which was covered in blush.

"Mm~ you think I should tease or you want me to get straight into it?" Nightmare said he looked down at his now formed boner, "what?! Are- you cra-zy??" Killer said as he looked Nightmare talking off his pants.

"For you~ seems like we're getting straight into his huh~!" Nightmare said as he started to pump his member to get it ready for killer,killer noticed his as he stared at Nightmares large ass dick he tried to move but since killer was put down by Nightmares tentacles he couldn't move and worst thing was his legs were spread open right for Nightmare to do.

"St-op I don't wanna?!" Killer yelled as Nightmare started to Line his dick with killers cunt, as pushed in his tip. As both Nightmare and killer gasp, killer grabbing onto the bed sheets as he felt Nightmares big member enter him with was hella painful since his was Killers first time, but Nightmare on was enjoying killer tight pussy which was gripping onto his dick so tight, Nightmare so slowly entered in killer since the amount of pleasure he was feeling was amazing, not until Nightmare stopped looking at killer who was in pure pain and for some reason Nightmare loved it, the negative energy killer gave and the pleasure at the same time, killer on the side was trying so hard not to scream.

Nightmare tried to go more inside killer but was stopped at a certain point and then he realized killer was a virgin, "oh- kill-er why did-n't you te-ll me?~" Nightmare said taking out his member from killer only leaving the tip inside, "wai-t night- don't i! Please st-op I'll d-o anything!!" Killer yelled as Nightmare slammed his member, it wasn't enough as Nightmare recalled as he left his tip again, "don't worry~ I'll ha-ppily take yo-ur vi-rginity~" Nightmare said as he slammed back in his member which was still not enough.
"Ahh~! Nooo! I don't wan-" Nightmare quickly put killer into a kiss as he did one last slammed in killer, killer yelled in pain but Nightmares kiss muffled the noise as, killers juices started flowing down.

They both stop kissing as Nightmare pushed his entire member inside of killer." Ahhh! Mmk~ hmm..." Killer moaned softly as Nightmare just Left his member there for killer to adjust.

"Ahh~ nig- wh? Why a-re you do mm- doing this? Killer said as he looked at Nightmare straight in the eyes, who was filled with lust.

"W- ahh~ why? Because your s- mmh~ perfect!" Nightmare said as he ran down his hand on Killer's tigh. Killer shivered at Nightmares had leg, so much that he realized he was adjust to Nightmares size, "ready?" Nightmare said as grabbed on to killers waist, killer closed his eyes as he felt Nightmare trust into him.

"Ahh~" killer spat out as he kept on moaning as Nightmare slowly started to thrust into killer, going faster every 3 second as killers moans became larger and louder and Nightmare was groaning from how good Killer's insides felt. With Everytime he thrust killer pussy would grip onto him tighter.

Killer on the other hand was moaning like his life depended on it, killer was so confused about his he was feeling so much pain but at the same time it felt so good! He felt like he was melting, he couldn't stop moaning but he knew how wrong his is, your with outer and your being raped right now. But he couldn't lie to himself that he loved being dominated, he loved being dominated by Nightmares, killer was so lost and confused, he was only snapped back to the universe when he noticed Nightmare had taken out his member,

Killer looked at Nightmare, as Nightmare lift up his legs high in the Air, which was having killer v open Nightmare only stared Down as he lined up himself as he Swiftly pushed back into killer. "Ahhh! Mhh- what the ahh~!" Killer got cut of by Nightmares thrusting as he left killer feet in air, Nightmare puting a firm grip on killer lower tigh as Everytime he would thrust into killer he would make his tick tighs jump.

"Fuck!! Why are you- so! God dam tight?! Ahh~" Nightmare said as he thrusted into killer faster. "Ahh~ what do you? Mean..mhh~ why are you so- big~?!" Killer yelled as some tears ran down his cheeks. Killer yelled as he cam on Nightmares dick.

Nightmare noticed but was too run down by the pleasure he was feeling to care but since killer came his insides became more moist and narrow so Nightmare could thrust faster and which of course he did.

"Ahh~~ fuc- not~ s- fast!!"

"*Grunt* fuck killer I can't slow do-wn ahh~"

~somewhere else~

"Come on color cheer up?!" Ccino said has he looked as his friend.

"How can I killer is with that stupid thing, I just-" color said as looked at his jacket wanting to cry for his friend and secret lover.

"Come on... dont be like that-" ccino said as he placed down his coffee.

"Why not?" Color said looking at his friend,

"Really...? What do you think Nightmare could do to killer, killer has been through worst!" Ccino said has he gave color a pat on the back.

"I- your right, what can Nightmare do?" Color said looking up.

~back with Nightmare~

"Why does his hurt so much but feel so good!!" Killer yelled as Nightmare slammed into killer from behind gripping onto killer ass cheeks, drooling over killers ass with his tongue sticking out.

"Fuc! Killlss~~ stop feeling so good!!" Nightmare yelled pulling his head back, pounding into killer, as there skinned/bones (idk) slapped each other.

Suddenly Nightmare felt a knot in his stomach as he noticed his dick was twitch, lucky for killer noticed his as well has he quickly took out Nightmares member, turned around and bended down to Nightmares as he placed his member in his mouth at his point killer was gone and a different side of him was showing, as started to suck on to Nightmare sloppily, which Nightmare didn't mind as looked down at killer, and noticed how different he is like his, not once did Nightmare think he would ever see killer so slutty~

Nightmare was brought from his thoughts as he cam into Killer's mouth, killer was about to spit it out but then Nightmare lift his cheeks. "Be a goo-d b-oy a swallow~" Nightmare said as killer swallowed his seed in front of him, so after Nightmare put his hand in Killer's mouth to make sure killer swallowed and also it just made killer hella lot more sexy~

Killer felt weak as he looked at Nightmare, Nightmare quickly noticed and placed killer down he looked around at the mess they made as he decided clean it later as he feel asleep next killers naked body, as Nightmare fell asleep he questioned why he didn't used his tentacles.

Nightmare struggled it off as looked at killer and then placed him into hug

Mine~

~'~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright done!

First time I wrote a lemon so, did I do good?