[Training camp + Confession]

Start from the beginning

i shook my head and continued walking, bokuto and akaashi were next to me talking about some stupid stuff as usual, while yukie and her boyfriend were behind us, shamelessly flirting. 

i sighed to my self and continued walking. 

we reached the train station and sat down at a near bench and waited for a train, yukie and her boyfriend were the first to leave, leaving only bokuto, akaashi and me left, bokuto took out his phone and showed me pictures of him and kuroo doing stupid things.

i laughed along while akaashi lectured him, bokuto soon left leaving only me and akaashi alone again, i nervously scratched my neck, being alone with akaashi became really nerve racking, i couldn't think of any thing to say so i just stayed quite, looking at nothing in particular. 

"y/n, are you excited for the training camp?"

"yes, mostly so that i can meet other managers from different teams"

"i see, so your not looking forward to see us play?"

i nervously chuckle again before replying.

"of Course im excited for that too."

" that's good, lets enjoy our selves to the fullest"

"yeah."

it soon quieted down again, it was quiet, all you could hear were the trains moving and people chattering among themselves, but i didn't mind, it was a comfortable silence between us, i closed my eyes for a bit feeling the chilly wind before opening the again.

the train arrived and we both went home to prepare for the training camp tomorrow. 

3rd person's p.o.v

as y/n layed down on her bed, she soon came to realize the reason she had been feeling uncomfortable when she was with akaashi was because she had feelings for the boy, she blushed a bit at this and threw her head on her pillow.

after some thinking, she had finally fallen asleep.

Y/n's p.o.v

i woke up slowly and sat in my bed for a while before standing up and getting ready, today was day one of the training camp, i had already packed my clothes and essential things for a week that we would be spending there. 

after eating breakfast and taking a shower,i check my phone and received a text from akaashi.

[ keiji *˚:✧。]

subject: im here

ohayo y/n, im here outside to pick you up

well it seems like i'll be going to school with akaashi today.

after finishing up i went downstairs to greet the boy that was waiting for me, after greeting each other, we went to school together, sooner bokuto joined us as well.

we went to the front of the school where the rest of the club members were waiting for us in front of a bus, we all got in, as the bus moved towards its destination, every one was asleep as they got up early, i was sitting next to akaashi.

after a few minutes, he fell asleep on my shoulders, i stiffened up a bit but soon relaxed.

we finally made to our destination, i woke up akaashi and bokuto, we got of the bus and went to go inside, but before i could go with the rest of the team, akaashi stopped me in my tracks, i looked back to look at him, his head was looking down, before i could say anything he looked at me and apologized then ran of to be with the rest of the team.

i shook my head in confusion and soon joined the, we soon met the rest of the other teams and greeted each other, once bokuto saw kuroo he went quickly to him like he was being pulled by a magnet, they did a little handshake and talked about how they improved since the last time they saw each other, well more liked bragged about how they were better than the other. 

after a few hours of the practice matches, we all went to the cafeteria and ate dinner, it was now 7, some were doing some extra practice with the other teams, while others were getting ready for bed, i just went out of the bathroom from washing my hands, i was met by a raven haired boy.

"akaashi..?"

"y/n, can we talk?'

"ah, s-sure"

we went somewhere were there was less people.

"are you uncomfortable with me?"

"a-akaashi, no why would you think that?"

"you've been avoiding me lately, if it was something to do with the kiss, i have a reason for doing that."

'n-no, it wasn't that at a-all"

"i was just being s-stupid, sorry, b-but a part of it was about the k-kiss..."

"i see, y/n"

"yes?"

"i like you, please go out with me"

my eyes widen and my heart momentarily stops, what is he saying?, how can he possibly like me, is that his reason for kissing me, i would explain a lot but. 

"y/n i don't need an answer now."

"w-wait! akaashi.."

"yes?"

"i l-like you too.."

he looked at me wide eyes, i don't think he expected an answer, i look away, emberassed. 

"i-is that true?"

"yes.."

" that makes me happy, y/n."

"y-yeah."

3rd person's p.o.v

a silence fill the air between the new couple. the two not knowing what to say or do next, both of their hearts were beating faster by the minute, the two were over joyed. 

y/n made the first move and walked towards the boy, she wrapped her arms around the male's torso, at first the male was surprise and stood there frozen, but soon wrapped his arms around her as well.

" we should go inside now, it's getting cold here"

the girl nodded her head and followed the boy, akaashi reached out his hand which the girl gladly took, both of them were bright red, enjoying each others presence.

they soon separated and and went to their perspective rooms, before y/n went inside hers, the male pulled her in for a quick kiss, leaving the female frozen and completely red, the male chuckled at this and went inside his own room.

once y/n had calmed down she went inside her room as well, lets just say neither of them could sleep that night.