[Training camp + Confession]

5 week has passed since y/n had become the manager of the boys volleyball, she had lots of fun getting to know the members of the club, she enjoyed her time spent watching them practice and have practice matches with other teams. 

she had gotten even more closer with her fellow manager, they talked with each other a lot and would eat lunch together, yukie had a crush on one of he classmates, y/n helped her get with him and fortunately it worked. 

in a few days, there would be a training camp that involved, nekoma, karasuno, fukurodani, along with other teams as well, this would be a great opportunity for every one to become a better version of themselves. 

Y/n's P.O.V

The bell rang once more, i got up from my seat and fixed my things so that i could go to the gym right away with yukie, watching the volleyball team became one of the few things i looked forward to every day. 

"y/n, do you want to go to the gym together?"

"huh?..oh um sure"

things have gotten a little awkward between me and akaashi for the past few days, ever since that kiss, i felt a little nervous when i was with him, that's why i usually stick with yukie now a days, but im sure by now he probably noticed that i was avoiding him.

He didn't seem bothered by it though, in fact he just went on like how he would usually do, he still had his expressionless face, it didn't change during the time i was avoiding him, maybe it didn't bother him at all, if that's the case then maybe i can still hang out with yukie.

"y/n"

i flinch at the sudden call since i had not been paying attention. 

"y-yes?"

"why have you been avoiding me?"

"oh, h-have i?"

i nervously chuckle and look at a different direction, any where else where akaashi wasn't there.

"yes, am i making you uncomfortable?"

before i could answer, bokuto came rushing to us with his energetic self as usually, i sighed of relife. 

"ah, bokuto-san, bad timing"

'eh? eh? why?"

"nothing, nevermind"

the three of us walked together to the gym, bokuto and akaashi were talking like usually, i stayed quite and just nodded when ever my name was brought into the conversation, soon yukie caught up with us,  i smiled at her and continued walking to the club room.

once we got changed we all headed to the gym, we prepared the net and all the volleyballs, once they had a break, the coach informed us that their would be a Training camp that involved karasuno, nekoma and some other schools.

once bokuto had heard his friend kuroo would be there, he was quick to jump up from where he was seating and yell out of joy, the other team members had to calm him down, akaashi also looked excited, saying he also has a friend named kenma kodzume in nekoma.

every one cheered and was happy they were gonna go to tokyo for a training camp, i, myself was also happy, i would get to interact with  other managers from other teams. 

practice soon ended, we cleaned up the gym and headed outside.

yukie had her boyfriend come along to walk her home, while me, bokuto and akaashi just looked at them with disgust at how lovey dovey they were being, yukie looked at us and just laughed while clinging onto her boyfriend.