"You know I think you're missing something Vi."

She turned to me with a confused look on her face.

"Wha'? I'm wearin the studded earrin's ye wan'ed me te."

"Yeah, but this set would look better for you."

She smiled a bit as I went over putting in a pair of silver dangle earrings, before clipping the matching neckless in place. I had her turn and look in the mirror not being able to hide the smile on my face as she turned giving me a hug.

 I had her turn and look in the mirror not being able to hide the smile on my face as she turned giving me a hug

"I promise I'll give all of this back tenigh'."

"This set is actually yours, I can hold onto it but when the day comes it's all yours."

She rushed to me giving me a tight hug and I smiled with small tears coming to my eyes before pulling away.

"You want to stay and watch me get ready."

She nodded her head following me to the bathroom where my dress was hung up and my shoes were in the corner. I got to work putting my hair up in a mohawk bun keeping it out of my face and off my neck, knowing that for my make-up it'll be quite a step. I started my make-up doing a thick layer of black eye liner, and mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I then did a dark red eye-shadow with a devil's tail in and around my eyebrow, before doing my usual dark burgundy lipstick. I then looked at my nails before slipping into my red high heeled shoes that had thin gold heels finally getting into my dress. My dress is a floor length long sleeved lace dress that has a plane black skirt under it, as well as a thick strip of black to cover my chest.

 My dress is a floor length long sleeved lace dress that has a plane black skirt under it, as well as a thick strip of black to cover my chest

I turned to Vi and smiled as I slowly turned letting her see me before holding my hands out.

"Well what do you think?"

"I think Tig is goin te lose his mind."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"What do you know about making people lose their mind?"

"I remember how the guys would look ye when ye'd take me te the club with ye, they all loved ye, they all wan'ed ye and they all wen' crazy, lost their minds when ye chose da. However they were also happy fur ye, they love ye, they jus' wan' ye te be happy ma, and now that ye're happy so are they."