~Leaving the Hospital & Bars~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today feeling excited, and a little anxious knowing that I finally get to go home, as I went to get out of bed the door opened. Chibs walked in with a smile on his face before coming over giving me a kiss, I smiled as he pulled away holding up a bag.

"Yay, you brought my clothes."

"Ye didn' expect me te let ye walk outta here in nothin did ye?"

I smirked.

"Well I would hope not."

I took the bag going into the bathroom getting dressed, Chibs brought me a white crop top with Stitch on the front with a pair of shorts that have silver studs in one of the pockets. I pulled on my no-show socks before slipping into my shoes, before starting my hair, I put it into a super short messy fishtail braid. I looked through the bag letting out a sigh and shaking my head not seeing my make-up bag.

 I looked through the bag letting out a sigh and shaking my head not seeing my make-up bag

I went back to the main room looking at Chibs and shaking my head.

"Wha' is it lass?"

"You didn't bring my make-up."

He gave me a confused look.

"I didn' think ye'd needed it, yer gettin out of the hospital, not goin te the club."

"Actually I do need to go to the club because I need to talk to Gemma and figure out when I can start working again. Even if it's just behind the bar, I don't care, I just need to work, and get some normalcy back in my life."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"Alrigh, we'll stop at home so ye can do yer make-up."

"Thank you"

"No problem, now let's get out of this hospital."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Hell yes."

He smiled taking my hand in his leading me out of the hospital to his bike, I smiled seeing that he brought my helmet. I put it on before hopping on behind him, he pulled out of the spot before taking off heading home so I could do my make-up. The second we got to the house, I removed my helmet setting it on my bike before running inside. I went straight to the bathroom getting out my make-up bag and getting to work, I did a thick layer of black eye liner, with a dark blue, light blue, silver, and black smokey eyeshadow. When that was done I went ruffling through the bag till I found my light bluish silver metallic lipstick.

 When that was done I went ruffling through the bag till I found my light bluish silver metallic lipstick

After I put that on I smiled at myself a bit before putting everything away and going to the kitchen. I smiled leaning against the door frame giving Chibs a small smile, before clearing my throat making his turn and looking at me. He smiled coming over placing his hands on my sides, however I hissed pulling away as he touched my bullet wound. He quickly pulled away giving me a small sad look before taking my hand in his, I smiled looking up at him.

"It's okay, just a little tender, I'll live."

"I didn' mean te hurt ye lass."

I smiled, taking his hand, placing it over my bandage before nodding my head.

"I know."

With that I took his hand leading him out of the house to our bikes, I put my helmet back on before pulling out of the garage. We made our way to the club and everyone smiled, cheering as I walked through the club going to the bar seeing Gemma struggling. I chuckled going behind the bar and helping her, however she didn't question till the rush died down to just Chibs.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to come back to work."

She scoffed.

"I think not."

"Please Gemma, just the bar, I won't work in the garage for another two weeks, please?"

She sighed looking at Chibs who nodded his head.

"Alright, but just the bar."

"Thank you."

With that she walked out from behind the bar and I leaned over giving Chibs a kiss.

"And thank you."

"No problem lass, I love ye."

I smiled.

"I love you too, and guess what?"

He chuckled.

"What?"

"Aside from you I'm finally free."

He laughed, shaking his head.

"Yes ye are."

I smiled and the rest of the night went great, I got drinks, cleaned, and enjoyed every minute of it. By the time everyone passed out it was already five A.M., Chibs and I walked out of the club hand in hand heading home for the night. I changed my clothes before removing my make-up and crawling into bed, falling asleep finally feeling safe, and free.