~2 Weeks Later~

~Adinas' POV~

It's been two weeks since Chibs and I got together and since then things have been great, we haven't told the guys yet but that choice isn't mine to make. Tonight happens to be Sunday, so I don't work, and I also get paid, so I have to go to the shop and get my check. I sighed rolling over feeling that the bed was empty beside me, I sat up looking around hearing nothing but silence through the house. I knew then that I was alone, I got out of bed looking through my clothes picking out what I wanted to wear. I finally found my black cropped tank top with lace at the bottom and the whole back, before pulling on a red and black pleated jagged bottom skirt. I tied the criss cross strings in the front, before pulling on my black combat boots, with my jacket. I brushed out my hair before looking at myself happy that the bruises and marks are finally gone.

I walked out of the house, following the usual route to the shop, however when I got there Chibs came over looking at me like I was crazy

I walked out of the house, following the usual route to the shop, however when I got there Chibs came over looking at me like I was crazy. I ignored him and went straight to the office, Gemma smiled at me as I took a seat on the couch.

"Hey girl, what brings you by?"

"Need to pick up my check, I was actually hoping you could direct me to a bank so I could cash it in. I have something that I want to get, and it's kinda important to me not having to walk everywhere I wanna go anymore."

She chuckled nodding her head before handing me my check and I put it in my bag as she directed me to the nearest back which is about a ten minute walk. I thanked Gemma before walking away, however before I got too far Chibs caught up to me taking my wrist in his hand.

"Where's the fire love?"

"You didn't wake me this morning, so I had to walk here to get my check, now I'm going to set up a bank account so I actually have somewhere to put my money. Now if you'll excuse me I have a long day ahead of me, I have a ten minute walk to the bank, and then god knows how long till I get to the first motor shop in town."

"Ye're at a motor shop love."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I mean to buy, not fix."

"I didn' know ye can ride."

I chuckled as I looked down, biting my lip.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Chibs, now if you'll please move I have a lot to do."

He sighed before nodding my head.

"Let me take ye, I don' wan' ye going anywhere on yer own especially with yer ex in town."

"I don't need you to look after me, Chibs, but if you want to leave work then fine, lets go."

"Alrigh, let me tell Gem."

I nodded my head as he walked away, he went to talk to Gemma and I waited next to his bike, knowing that this was going to be a long day. When he came back he was without his work bibs he pulled on his cutt, he gave me a smirk and I knew that there was no way he was walking anywhere. I strapped the helmet to my head pulling the second strap of my bag over my shoulder, Chibs hopped on the bike and I got on behind him wrapping my arms around his waist as we got going. We soon arrived at the bank and I hopped off removing the helmet handing it back to him, he gave me a small smile as we walked in. I went to the teller asking to open an account, I gave them my name taking my maiden name, saying that I hadn't had the time to get my license changed. I got the account and they gave me an instant VISA card, I cashed in my check, seeing that I now had two-thousand, two hundred fifty dollars in my account. I smiled feeling accomplished knowing that in a couple weeks I'll have enough money to get exactly what I want. We walked out of the bank and I smiled taking Chibs hand in mine, he smiled pulling me back and into his chest.