~Funeral~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today making a promise to myself that I'm not going to cry, I got out of bed letting my thoughts take over, Tig started bringing his things over yesterday. He actually stayed over last night so he could help me with the kids, who I knew I needed to check on. I laid out Vis' dress and shoes helping her get ready, I put her into a long sleeve black knee length dress, with a pair of black short heeled shoes. She's been having a really hard time understanding that Chibs is never coming home, the night we got back she was confused. She keeps waiting for Chibs to come up the driveway on his bike, only I know he's not and after today hopefully she'll know. When I was done with her I sent her downstairs to watch some t.v. while I went into Fins room seeing Tig already there getting him dressed into his little dress suit. He was on his changing table wearing a white long sleeved onesie with a black bow tie, on his legs were a pair of black pants. He looked so cute, it saddens me that he doesn't really know what's going on, he has no idea that his dad's gone.

 He looked so cute, it saddens me that he doesn't really know what's going on, he has no idea that his dad's gone

I looked at Tig giving him a small smile.

"Thank you."

He gave me a confused look.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For being here, for helping me, it means a lot."

"I told you I'm always here for you."

I smiled nodding my head.

"Well thank you anyways, I'm going to go get ready, Vi's downstairs watching a movie if you want to take Fin and sit with her."

He nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll see you downstairs when you're ready."

I nodded my head watching him leave the room with my little boy and for the first time since all of this started I found myself feeling happy. I found myself smiling, at the same time though I felt bad for feeling happy, I felt bad for smiling. I sighed, shaking my head going to my bedroom pulling out my clothes for the day, I set everything on the bed before going to start on my hair and make-up. I put my hair up into a tight semi-twisted bun before starting my make-up, I did a thin layer of black eyeliner and mascara with a black and dark blue smokey eye-shadow. I finished with my usual dark red almost burgundy matte lipstick, I put on my black jeweled tight neck necklace and a pair of matching black earrings. When I was finished I went to my bed pulling on my tight V-line dress that was mid-sleeved and stopped a little past my knees, slipping into my black pumps. I sighed looking at my nails, however instead I ended up staring at my wedding ring feeling my eyes tear up. I looked up at the ceiling shaking my head willing myself not to cry, today I need to be strong for my kids.

 I looked up at the ceiling shaking my head willing myself not to cry, today I need to be strong for my kids