~8 Months Pregnant~

~Adinas' POV~

I am now eight months pregnant and I honestly can't wait for this month to be over, I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I hate feeling hot, and being as big as a fucking house it's honestly killing me, it's really starting to weigh on me. In about a month or so I'm going to be a mom and it all seems so surreal to me, it's absolutely crazy. I sighed getting out of bed and going to the bathroom getting ready for the day, knowing that I have work in three hours. I started with my hair, putting it in a very loose messy braid leaving the front parts of my hair to frame my face. When my hair was done I got to work on my make-up, I did my eyes with a thick layer of black eyeliner and mascara. When that was done I decided on doing a light slivery blue, pink, and darker blue eye-shadow, I finished my make-up with a matte nude pink lipstick. I sighed putting my hand on my belly shaking my head as I felt my baby kicking the hell out of my insides.

"Alright baby calm down, momma's trying to get dressed, she'll feed you when she gets to the club."

My baby kicked once more before finally calming down, I sighed walking to the bedroom pulling on my long sleeved blue floral dress. I sighed sitting down, holding my belly once more, my baby is not happy with me right now at all. I quickly slipped into my brown high heeled wedge ankle high shoes, I knew that I had to get my nails done but I want to wait till my baby's born. I need to get my toes, and fingers done, however I know the chemical smell isn't good for my baby.

I looked in the mirror before going to the kitchen grabbing a glass of apple juice, and a blueberry bagel

I looked in the mirror before going to the kitchen grabbing a glass of apple juice, and a blueberry bagel. I sat there eating smiling as my baby finally seemed happy with me, when I was done I grabbed my bag and keys heading out to my car. I got in heading to the club and getting the bar set up for when the guys came in, when I was done there was still an before the party. I went outside sitting on the table basking in the sun, however it wasn't long before I felt hands on my thighs. I opened my eyes to see Chibs standing between my legs with a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Ye look gorgeous lass."

"Thank you, I try, however your baby girl was not happy with me this morning."

He smirked.

"Aye, wha' was wrong?"

"Well she continuously kicked me while I was trying to get ready, it got so bad I had to drink some juice, and eat a bagel just to make her happy. She was very angry, and her daddy wasn't there to talk to her and calm her down, I don't think she likes me too much."

"She loves ye lass, she just likes 'er food, ye weren' feedin 'er fast enough te keep 'er happy."

"Alright if you say so."

I sighed, rubbing my belly before looking at the door to the club.

"We should head in, I know you're going into church in a couple minutes, I need to be behind the bar when you guys get done."