"It has a window but I dont think she'll fit" I nodded then giggled at the thought of her jumping out of the window then shouting Yuri's name.

[Yena's POV]

I tried to open the door knowing it was closed. After that I became tired and just sat on the lower bunk. I cant believe I came all the way here without any Yuri.

I didnt want to text her 'cause i'm sure that she'll be mad for not answering her calls. I was so excited to meet her again but I guess it's not my lucky day.

Ding

I looked at my phone and saw Tomi's message saying were going to Japan. I almost for forgot about that stupid bet, who knew Tomi's guess would be right.

Since it was a bit boring inside here I decided to just lay in bed. I had no intention on looking at any of her stuff, she said that I should ask her first.

After playing with my phone for a while, the battery became low and I turned it off. I went to the door and called them. "I'm hungry!!! Let me out" No one was answering.

I had to go think of another plan or else I'd starve inside her room and probably die.

I searched for a way out but I only found a window. I opened it and looked down, I think I could survive if I jump. It doesnt look that high though, there's a small percent that i'll land safely but i'll go for it.

I fit my legs out of the window and tried to push myself down. I'll be honest with you, I am super nervous right now and I have no idea why i'm doing this. But since i'm already here there's no turning back anymore.

The window from the other house suddenly opened. I was expecting the old lady from before but it wasn't her.

"What are you doing?" She said it so casually as she kept on sucking on her lollipop.

"I wanna go down" she nodded then looked down. "I think you'll survive" I know i'm weird but this girl is weird for agreeing with me.

"Why do you want to go down?" She asked as she kept on looking down then to my legs who were already out the window then to my face. "I'm hungry" she nodded.

"I have snacks ... here" she said as she threw a chocolate bar which my lap thankfully caught. I grabbed it and quickly ate it. "Thank you"

We talked for a while and got to know each other. "Wait ... you got locked in your ex-girlfriend's room and you want to get out because she's not there and you're hungry" I nodded as our whole conversation became about me being crazy.

My legs were still hanging as the hour passed by. It hurt so much but I couldnt remove myself from here. It became dark and these so called friends of mine haven't even knocked the door.

"Why dont you fall yet?" She asked while tilting her head. "I'm nervous" I saw her nod as she left the window.

I'm super lonely hanging here, I dont think i'm ready to fall just yet. Later on I saw the girl she was standing in the place that I was suppose to fall.

"Does it help if I say i'll try to catch you?!!!" She opened her arms and gave me a smile. I have no idea what's happening right now but we're both pretty weird.

"You'll catch me?!!!" She nodded. "MAYBE!!!" I dont know what i'm doing but I think i'll end up trusting her.

I slowly moved my body out of the window. I kept on looking if she was getting ready to catch me. My heart started beating so fast, Why did I even put myself in this situation. My lower body was now outside the window as I slowly pushed my upper body out.

"What are you doing?" My heart stopped, that voice. I literally want to face palm myself. I couldnt turn around but I felt her walk closer to me. I feel so embarrassed right now.

"Ah ... yea~ could you pull me up?" I said as I slowly let go for her to grab my hand but that idea went the other way. I let go of my grip of the window which caused me to fall. My head bumped into the window before finally falling out

"YENAAA!!!"

I thought I will surely die but the girl catched me. She CATCHED ME!!! but she was unexpectedly not that strong enough to lift me, so we both fell.

I stood up as soon as I could and helped her up. "Are you okay?" I feel so guilty, I must be super heavy for us to fall like that.

My body hurt so much but I didnt think there were any broken bones. But there were a lot of scratches. She tried to stand up but I couldnt pull her. "Ahhh! I think I sprained my arm" My eyes widened as I carried her up and brought her to the car.

"Where's the nearest hospital?!"