Meanwhile, Bellamy was struggling and shaking slightly, as he aimed his gun at the pair of siblings. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to have to kill Dakota, but her head wasn't in the right place and, ironically, it was the only open area for him to shoot at from his angle.

Thankfully, he didn't have time to think about it much longer, because he suddenly jumped at the noise of a single gunshot firing. The bullet that was released hit Dakota's leg, causing her to instantly fall off of Lincoln's back and onto the cold floor.

Behind her, Octavia stood out of breath and distraught as she lowered the small gun that Bellamy had given to her only a few moments ago.

The Reaper girl attempted to stand up once more, however, Bellamy retrieved the shock baton from his belt and placed it on the side of her neck, causing her to scream and convulse repeatedly. Her grunts continued to echo throughout the garage, as the silhouette of her shaking figure danced on the cemented walls until she finally passed out.

The three of them carefully approached her limp body, where Lincoln quickly knelt beside her and tied up her wrists, before picking her up from the ground bridal-style.

"She's a Reaper," Octavia uttered to herself, staring off into the distance. "How is that even possible?"

"I don't know," Bellamy replied, stepping closer and embracing his sister in a comforting hug. "But we'll get her back, O. I promise."

"Bell...she looked right through me." Octavia choked out, trying her best to keep her tears of agony at bay.

Just a few feet away, Lincoln was trying his best to hide his emotions as well, while tucking a strand of hair behind his sister's ear. He observed her unconscious face more clearly and brought her head closer to his chest protectively.

"Now what?" Octavia voiced her thoughts.

At that, Bellamy glanced over to the unconscious girl in Lincoln's arms. "Now," he breathed. "We take her home."

_____

Ever since Commander Lexa released Jaha from his captivity with Kane, and sent him back to his people with the message of a future retaliation for the village massacre, it was no secret that all of the residents of the Ark were in panic mode.

They lived in space for all of their lives, and they weren't ready, nor prepared, for the possibility of an upcoming war. There were rumors and murmuring throughout camp ever since Thelonius returned, and yet, no one knew the exact plan of what was going to happen.

So, after some rushed deliberation, Abby and Jaha finally decided to speak to their people, after they had returned from the previous day's mission.

"By now, you've all heard the rumor." Abby spoke, as everyone gathered around the entrance of the Ark. "And unfortunately, it's true. The grounders are coming."

Immediately after her confirmation, the crowd of people gasped and began to whisper amongst themselves.

"We have a difficult decision to make." Abby continued. "Thankfully, Chancellor Jaha has found his way back to us, and we're discussing all options."

"But to be safe," Jaha cut in after the murmuring of the crowd grew louder. "You all need to pack. Now. Whatever you can carry. We may need to leave at a moment's notice."