Ravi (Wonshik) - We Are Meant To Be

Comenzar desde el principio

They were beautiful. His nose, his lips, everything. There were imperfections but to me, they are perfect.

I gently stroke his hair and touched his cheek. Smiling to myself, I snuggled into his embrace and drifted off to sleep.

The next day

My eyes fluttered open and I scanned my surroundings. A strong pair of arms were around me.

Thankfully, it was a Saturday and my parents were out for some important meeting, leaving Ravi and I alone at home.

I heard my stomach growling and decided to sneak out of Ravi's embrace. I tried to wiggle myself off the bed.

"Ashdhjdnsh," he murmured certain things that I couldn't understand while he pulled me closer to him. I tried to hide my laughter. He was so adorable.

"Oppa, I have to make breakfast," I told him. He didn't reply and I knew that he had already returned to his wonderland. Sigh, typical Ravi.

I managed to sneak out of bed in the end. Apparently, what I did was just replacing my existence with a bolster.

For breakfast, I decided to make Ravi's favourite dish, Pancakes. I took out Mum's cooking book and searched for its recipe.

While I was frying pancakes, I heard footsteps from behind. The sleeping beauty has finally awaken.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I greeted him.

"Morning," Ravi replied in a raspy voice, hugging me from behind.

"Smells like pancakes," he added, taking in a deep breath.

"Yes, it is. You've quite a good nose over there oppa," I chuckled.

Ravi stood beside me and watched me fry the pancakes.

"Anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm almost done," I said as I place the last piece of pancakes on the plate.

Without me asking, Ravi was setting up the table already. He arranged the utensils neatly and poured milk into our cups. I gave him three pieces of pancakes while I had one for myself. I don't usually have a big appetite in the morning.

"Thank you for the food, I will eat it well," he said, smiling.

I looked at him and thought about last night. Should I mention anything about what he said? Should I talk to him about our argument? We have to solve it anyway. But that'll probably ruin our mood now. Unable to make a decision, I stuffed a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"I know what you're thinking, Youngie-ah," Ravi said. I froze. Is he secretly a mind reader?

"I'm really sorry for getting too engrossed with talking to Eunji and leaving you out. I was careless and oblivious about your feelings. I truly am sorry about it so please forgive me. It kills me each day not able to talk to you," Ravi apologised while locking eye contact with me.

I was lost for words. "Oppa...," I murmured but I couldn't spill out what was going on in my head.

First, I was mad at Ravi for neglecting me.

After our argument, I regret making such a big fuss out of it.

Then, I decided that it wasn't my fault and he should apologise first.

When 4 days passed, I felt sad because I missed him, his hug, his warmth, everything.

Yesterday, he drank so much and suffered alot.

Today, he's apologising to me...

I felt extremely guilty. I could be more understanding but I wasn't! I was so immature and made such a big fuss. I made him felt bad. I know I shouldn't ever doubt him. Now that I think of it, it's partially my fault for being so unreasonably fussy. Guilt was suffocating me and I felt like hitting myself.

"Youngie-ah, why are you tearing?" I heard Ravi asked, his voice concerned.

He was already next to me. I didn't realise I was crying till he mentioned it.

"I-I'm sorry too...," I whispered, unable to look at him in his eyes. "It's because of me... I was so childish," I added softly.

Ravi said nothing. He just hugged me tightly and heaved a sigh of relief.

"I hope we'll be alright," I said, hugging him back.

"Stop crying Youngie-ah," he cooed as he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, I will make sure our relationship remain strong," he added, releasing me. I nodded, smiling.

"Thank goodness. You look horrible when you cry," Ravi joked, earning a death glare from me.

"Want to die?" I asked, smacking his biceps.

"Yah!" he laughed, running away.
I grabbed a dirty table cloth and chased after him.

"Ahjusshi, who are you to call me horrible!" I yelled and laughed.

"Ahjusshi? Yah you-," he grabbed me as I tried to escaped.

I laughed and so did Ravi.
I was so glad things were starting to get better for us. Oppa-yah, I love you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy i'm back with ravi one shot! hope you guys like it :-)

vixx saranghae!

OOOOOTTTOKAAAAJIIIIII KENNNNNNN SOOOOO QTPIEEEE